the random 'LIVE' thread...

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
@Mr Stickyfingers

Welcome back my friend.

Glad you are slowly recovering.

Hey Mr S - sorry to see here you are in hospital - great to see you will never let life get you down though 🌷🌷
Just popped by to say hi after reading about our new bachelor πŸ‘
...thankyou Kaz and crimmy... thankyou for thinking of me... cheers.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
I am home sick watching BIG FAMILIES UK.............poor kids, I can confirm big families suck, selfish parents - neglect most of us
Addicted to having babies is gross, pretty much guarantee the kids all feel ignored, neglected and often isolated

I once asked my Mum why my brother and I were left to grow up wild, no guidance not much attention - her reply, we thought you 2 were good/smart/athletic/blitzen school etc, and you 2 could look after yourselves. and the rest were useless and needy.......that began when i was about 4

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
I am home sick watching BIG FAMILIES UK.............poor kids, I can confirm big families suck, selfish parents - neglect most of us
Addicted to having babies is gross, pretty much guarantee the kids all feel ignored, neglected and often isolated

I once asked my Mum why my brother and I were left to grow up wild, no guidance not much attention - her reply, we thought you 2 were good/smart/athletic/blitzen school etc, and you 2 could look after yourselves. and the rest were useless and needy.......that began when i was about 4
They're always good programs to watch when there's nothing else to watch. What station is that one on?

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Watching a bit of AGT repeat.........cheesy and crap in general
Ricki-Lee is quite good as host & I love Lucy Durack......................
Talent shows suck and need to die for 10 years - and don't come back until you have a new concept

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
The Foolish Creature Show: Where fools from all over Australia compete to see who is the biggest fool of them all.

Australia's Next Top Stargazer: Competion to find Australia's next stargazer.