Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

I am home sick watching BIG FAMILIES UK.............poor kids, I can confirm big families suck, selfish parents - neglect most of us
Addicted to having babies is gross, pretty much guarantee the kids all feel ignored, neglected and often isolated

I once asked my Mum why my brother and I were left to grow up wild, no guidance not much attention - her reply, we thought you 2 were good/smart/athletic/blitzen school etc, and you 2 could look after yourselves. and the rest were useless and needy.......that began when i was about 4

I am home sick watching BIG FAMILIES UK.............poor kids, I can confirm big families suck, selfish parents - neglect most of us
Addicted to having babies is gross, pretty much guarantee the kids all feel ignored, neglected and often isolated

I once asked my Mum why my brother and I were left to grow up wild, no guidance not much attention - her reply, we thought you 2 were good/smart/athletic/blitzen school etc, and you 2 could look after yourselves. and the rest were useless and needy.......that began when i was about 4
They're always good programs to watch when there's nothing else to watch. What station is that one on?

Watching a bit of AGT repeat.........cheesy and crap in general
Ricki-Lee is quite good as host & I love Lucy Durack......................
Talent shows suck and need to die for 10 years - and don't come back until you have a new concept

The Foolish Creature Show: Where fools from all over Australia compete to see who is the biggest fool of them all.

Australia's Next Top Stargazer: Competion to find Australia's next stargazer.

Speed dating experiment to demonstrate social masking on ABC now.

Just started watching Bride and Prejudice :oops:
Forgotten how horrible a lot of these mother's are!

...who the?... what the?... where the?... how the?... why the?... I turn my back for 5 seconds... 5 FUGGIN seconds and they change the look of the website on me!... what a sleek looking change it is too!... it looks fantastic!... well done Tim and whoever is involved... I love it!... and doesn’t my Avatar look great in a circular frame?... coooool!... cheers.

...I’ll be ready to move into our new villa in about 6-7 weeks time after rather extensive renovations... the good thing will be is that I’ll have the chance to set up my desk computer again to be able to post ‘Live’ on a more regular basis again instead of having to post on this stupid IPad anymore... bring on the new series of Big Brother that was asking people to sign up to be in the house next year which was shown as an Ad on Channel 7 this afternoon... woohoo!... bring it on!... cheers.

Watching ARIAS......because Aus music is currently quite awesome, keeps getting better
Lots of great live music
Used to be a a few good artists and lots of crap,not now.....it's all good except an Irwin & Sophie Monk presenting

Edit - forgot I have to listen to wank getting the awards part, musicians should not speak.

Does Tina suffer from depression or similar?
She always looks and sounds miserable, have never seen her smile live or otherwise

I don't think smiling or not has anything to do with depression.

Anyway, smiling is overrated. The glorious Tina Arena transcends mere foolish facial expressions in her continuing quest to bring cultred artistic songs to the people of the world.

Back