Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

INSIGHT: Pill Testing, on now.....interesting

Do you know you can get pill testing kits legally, chemists etc.....and Unis, ???

I hope Chris & Julia's new show is good, I need some light fluff Sunday nights....

Sunday Night Takeaway
10 HD, 7:30pm, Sun, 24 Feb 2019, 100 minutes
ON NOW NEW SHOW
Family fun with Chris Brown and Julia Morris, together with Beau Ryan. Sunday nights will never be the same as they are filled with entertainment, surprises, celebrities and challenges.

...hello...remember me?...I’m still in hospital and will be for quite a while and am learning to type left handed...it’s not easy so I type so s-l-o-w-l-y now... and thanks for your kind words everyone....it means so much to me... you really are such wonderfully kind hearted people... it’s taken me just over an hour to type this so I’ll leave it at that..again... thankyou... cheers.

...hello...remember me?...I’m still in hospital and will be for quite a while and am learning to type left handed...it’s not easy so I type so s-l-o-w-l-y now... and thanks for your kind words everyone....it means so much to me... you really are such wonderfully kind hearted people... it’s taken me just over an hour to type this so I’ll leave it at that..again... thankyou... cheers.

Oh wow! Welcome back Mr Stickyfingers, what a delight to come on here and see a new post from you. It's made my day, and I'm sure everyone else who sees it will feel the same.
I hope you are recovering well and things continue to improve for you.

Just seeing you on here has made my month! Thinking of you Mr Stickyfingers. Xx

So happy to see you posting! You’ve been missed! Thank you for checking in. ❤️❤️❤️

Oh boy, what a great surprise @Mr Stickyfingers ......we miss you soooooooooo much

Can you get a voice activated computer set up, some how, any techie wizards around who can help???

I watched it - and mostly enjoyed it, too.

Me too
A good 1st show, and everyone winning stuff I hope will lure viewers, I like fluffy nonsense on Sunday nights, and this show fits

Great interview with diver and Aussie hero of the year on the Project, well worth catching

Woohoo, I just love seeing your avatar @Mr Stickyfingers .....just use the 😂 thingies, save your fingers

DWTS is on, yeah dancing is the best......wow the pros are sensational, such feel good tellie

Gorgeous Courtney is up first

I hope some posters are giving up on 9's cheap soap......this is far more fun

Great to see you back! 🥳👍🍻

...I’m watching in the background kxk butt cannot post too much I’m afraid... too tired from gym...but I’m here in spirit....I’ve never watched.this before...cheers.

Hello, so great to see you, Mr Stickyfingers. Thanks for the effort you have made to come and say hi to us. So happy!
Take care. X

Great interview with diver and Aussie hero of the year on the Project, well worth catching

Woohoo, I just love seeing your avatar @Mr Stickyfingers .....just use the 😂 thingies, save your fingers

DWTS is on, yeah dancing is the best......wow the pros are sensational, such feel good tellie

...thanks kxk... great advice indeed... I’ll try to make it happen... cheers.

Back