Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

It was very good, I love this show, usually watch if it is an interesting topic

Mills demonstrated how to be a RTV survivor, and thriver....nice guy and very practical.
Oooooooo Sarah Marie would do I am a Celeb Get Me Out of Here, and she is still fab

That was good, but I don't think I was surprised by anything they said. Oh except maybe Ben's reason for his bitchiness being hunger and how much weight he lost.

Best part was when he was talking about the producers telling him "half the people out there love you, and the other half HATE you". Yup.

Going to catch up on Pickering tonight....
The Weekly with Charlie Pickering: Fiona O’Loughlin hilariously burns Eddie McGuire
THE popular comedian took aim at Eddie McGuire in a comedy sketch last night — and it was priceless.

Watching this....very interesting......it took me ages to realise how many people around
me drank too much
And Mums at catholic schools have drinking clubs
And my Mum.....said she would not have survived bringing up 8 kids without a brandy or a gin at dinner time.
Then she never drank at all

Insight

'Wine O'Clock'

SBS, 8:30pm, Tue, 24 Jul 2018, 60 minutes

REPEAT

More Australian women, particularly in their 30s and older, are drinking alcohol to risky levels. Insight meets those consuming more than recommended levels to find out why, and how it's affecting them.

Ahhhhhh Chrissy was soooooooooooo sexy, she just ooozed charisma as well as singing great
Best rock chic we ever have had
And did you know Madonna killed the bands chances in USA, she was scared of how good Chrissy was
She had everything Madonna dreamed of, ie creativity, voice, sex appeal

I saw a Chrissy performance, all she moved was her foot, and it was soooooo sexy

I reckon Tina would be disappointed at Rachael putting down one woman singer just to lift another woman singer up.

Ahhhhhh Chrissy was soooooooooooo sexy, she just ooozed charisma as well as singing great
Best rock chic we ever have had
And did you know Madonna killed the bands chances in USA, she was scared of how good Chrissy was
She had everything Madonna dreamed of, ie creativity, voice, sex appeal

I saw a Chrissy performance, all she moved was her foot, and it was soooooo sexy

...oh my god I had the hots for her big time... she was absolutely sexy to the nth degree... so sad that she's not with us now... what a wonderful performer... I have no idea on how many times that I have watched this clip below but it's been so many I can tell you!... lol!... the video clip has had 21,965,433 views so far and I'm responsible for quite a few of them methinks!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back