Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

The shooting arrow is still the best ever lighting of the flame/qualdron, Spain/Barcelona, some of the best ever ceremonies too, and Lillyhammer (I think) did an unforgettable winter openings, all spooky Euro stuff)

Are we geoing to get some Kpop

MORE Fireworks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1518182181][/DOUBLEPOST]
The shooting arrow is still the best ever lighting of the flame/qualdron, Spain/Barcelona, some of the best ever ceremonies too, and Lillyhammer (I think) did an unforgettable winter openings, all spooky Euro stuff)

Are we geoing to get some Kpop

YES...noone has topped Barcelona :)

Kpop for the closing party:)

Goodnight you guys, I need more food & bed, see you here again all during the games probably:)

...nite kxk... nite Medusa... and thanks so much for posting that this was on kxk... I had completely forgotten about it... you're a gem... cheers.

Kpop for the closing party:)

Goodnight you guys, I need more food & bed, see you here again all during the games probably:)

Sleep well Kxk.....the Olympics is always a tiring time :)[DOUBLEPOST=1518182824][/DOUBLEPOST]
...nite kxk... nite Medusa... and thanks so much for posting that this was on kxk... I had completely forgotten about it... you're a gem... cheers.

Nighty night, Sticky.....Ice skating tomorrow at 2.00pm...I think :)

Sleep well Kxk.....the Olympics is always a tiring time :)[DOUBLEPOST=1518182824][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nighty night, Sticky.....Ice skating tomorrow at 2.00pm...I think :)

...I'm out for the whole day tomorrow Medusa and won't probably be home until late tomorrow night but I will try to catch up with everyone's comments when I get home regardless... cheers.

Back