Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Kitty is not rough, she is DIVINE......and actually quite classicaly beautiful, look at the bone structure

...haha!... I didn't mean in looks... I meant in her wistful answers whereas Jane is usually more 'toned down' with her humour... that's what I love about Kitty's humour... it knows no bounds lol!... cheers.

...I also love Ed Kavalee's razor sharp wit at times... his mind must race at a billion kilometres a second methinks!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I realised just after the show finished the last time Kitty was on of who she reminded of in looks... when I was a kid at school and I was about 12 years old in England she looked like my mates mum... she was gorgeous like her too... stunning!... no wonder I always went around to see him lol!... cheers.

...Sophie and Stu are about to come on... these are all going to be merciless aren't they?... especially Sam!... lol!... cheers.

...is kitty really single or is it just her act?... if she is... I can't understand why... cheers.

...wow!... the panel are giving Sophie and Stu hell lol!... but they're handling it well so far lol!... cheers.

...I'll have to watch this again to listen to all of these jokes again... they are too numerous to take in in one hit lol!... cheers.

...Kitty Flannagan in 'Seriously' on Wednesday night on Channel 11?... did I get that right?... it must be her stand up show I guess?... cheers.

...yup!... it's on at 8:30 to 10:00 on Wednesday night on Channel 11... woohoo!... can't wait!... cheers.

I think stu is going to happy being sophie's handbag with minimal input he can just bask in her stuff.
And that is what she wants really, not somebody competing for publicity and screentime and all that

Oooooooo lots of Kitty coming

And that was a lot of FUN, and they were cute, i think there is some shyness about stu that I like
They were cute together weren't they. I think with the project interview they might have had a disagreement beforehand or were really worried about what they were going to face since half of Australia wasn't happy with Sophie's choice. And it wasn't the most supportive interview of them anyway.

Back