Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...so!... the 'triple points' round coming up... this sorts the men out from the boys lol!... I can't imagine Dave Hughes being good at 'fast money' somehow... his brother even less!... lol!... cheers.

Bub is kind of common with teens, we had a dog called Bubs
Our family likes to call kids nugget......and ryhms, & food things like pickle and peanut

I plan on watching episode 2 Sticky, just can't be bothered catching up 1.

Anyone who watched NZ show about a crime family a while back? It was awesome, and some of the actors have drifted over here
The Mum is in something
And the uptight daughter in Sisters, she was soooooo good in the NZ thing, paid someone else to go to school whilst she wheeled and dealed like a BOss

...oh okay... so THAT'S where she's from... thanks for letting us know kxk... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...that's what I like about Grant Denyer... he can so laugh at himself... he spoke about Dave's joke about him at the Logies... "so!... Grant Denyer had a car crash and crashed into a tree... the only thing that saved him were the 7 pillows that he was sitting on!"... lol!... I don't like Dave Hughes but that was actually funny!... lol!... cheers.

peter helliar show doesn't look great.....but he has really grown on me, I used to think he was boring
Now I kind of love his gentle daggy dad ways......also saw him doing that Strahnny thing for charity cricket and he was endearing

peter helliar show doesn't look great.....but he has really grown on me, I used to think he was boring
Now I kind of love his gentle daggy dad ways......also saw him doing that Strahnny thing for charity cricket and he was endearing

...I agree... his show does look like it would be crap to watch but I'm giving it a go just because he is the host of it... so I'll be watching at least the first episode of it anyway lol!... cheers.

Have you heard the joke Dave tells of his kid? Kid asks, hey dad did you meet mum after you became famous?
Answer, Yes; Kid, that figures

...bwahahaha!... that IS funny too lol!... and they won it too!... now for HYBPA... are we staying on for this peoples?... I will... cheers.

...I think that both Jane Kennedy and Kitty Flannagan are such beautiful women... Kitty is rough and ready and Jane is so 'refined' in their mannerisms lol!... I love them both!... cheers.

Back