Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Wow a woozy of a think tank episode tonight. Julie Bishop got eliminated first up. Then it was between Peter Dutton and Scott Morrison. Peter seemed to be the front runner but stuffed up near the end leaving Scott the last one standing.

I must admit that Scott got a rather tricky question impossible: "How Are You Going To Try To Win The Next Election?".

He managed to get it right though with his answer: "Blame Labor"

Wow a woozy of a think tank episode tonight. Julie Bishop got eliminated first up. Then it was between Peter Dutton and Scott Morrison. Peter seemed to be the front runner but stuffed up near the end leaving Scott the last one standing.

I must admit that Scott got a rather tricky question impossible: "How Are You Going To Try To Win The Next Election?".

He managed to get it right though with his answer: "Blame Labor"

...bwahahahahaha!... bloody brilliant!... that is so funny reepbot... thanks for a great laugh my friend... lol!... cheers.

That is your best ever post @reepbot, beautifully done, perfection

Out of this mess, it is rather cool how Voldermort/ Dutton got fucked, well done Malcolm he engineered that parting and deciding his heir very cleverly for a man with his back against the wall
He did a Harry potter magic trick before he pisses off

Trash time Housewives from somewhere.....or this looks interesting

Angry Girls: The Rise Of Female Violence
SBS VICELAND, 10:00pm, Mon, 27 Aug 2018, 60 minutes
REPEAT
From assault to robberies and domestic violence, convictions of young women for violent crimes are sky-rocketing. Explicit videos of violent girls are now celebrated on social media. Celebrities like Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and starlet Emma Roberts have been arrested for assault without any professional repercussions. Featuring social experiments designed to gauge public reactions, this eye-opening film explores the deeply ingrained attitudes to female violence.

2015, United Kingdom, English, Documentary, Society & Culture, Youth

And flip to catch Jess Glynne sing on Norton, she is divine

Goodnight

Back