Skip to main content

The Psychology/Body Language/Personality Thread

superthumb.png

i am watching jonathan creek at the moment, and it is very interesting psychologically. i mean shows regarding murder always are.

Reactions: kxk
Sonya Rebecchi is one of the greatest soapie characters of all time

sniff snoof

snowf snifff

i'm thirsty.

ohhh February is soon.

i think, that until further notice, i am just going to post in this thread, and the US election thread. as a sort of challenge to myself.

Analyse Trumps signature

7153879438a089d4e22eb0523be4c9d1

Michelle Dresbold, a graduate of the United States Secret Service’s Advanced Document Examination training program told Politico that Trump’s signature has “absolutely no curves, only angles” meaning a lack of empathy or a soft nature.

“Curves in handwriting show softness, nurturing and a maternal nature. Angles show a writer who is feeling angry, determined, fearful, competitive or challenged,” Ms Dresbold said.

“When a script is completely devoid of curves, the writer lacks empathy and craves power, prestige and admiration.

“Besides the bigheadedness that shows in this script there is something else that is rather oversized — the ‘p’ in ‘Trump’. This large phallic symbol shouts, ‘Me … big hunk of man’.”

More here if you want it, it got kind of boring, it is an ugly sig.
http://www.news.com.au/world/handwr...s/news-story/cb82b109fe71a9e39f8bc4373899af21

sonya and toadie forever

may their love last past November

oh did you hear that, December?

get ready to put on some nice weather.

for toadie and Sonya.

please.

such a great couple they are.

brad and lauren: always meant to be

apparently?

bahh humbug i say

bahhhheness of the most humbugs of the most humbugs!

January is nearly over!

i need to watch some doctor who i think.

or feel.

laughter is the best moosedecine.

i wonder if we will ever have a thought to text app?

sniff snoof

is it good to be nice or not?

i say it is awful to be nice. very awful indeed. i am glad i am not nice.

Back