Skip to main content

The Psychology/Body Language/Personality Thread

Why unfortunately.

I'm also trying to figure out when i met the love of my life. Scratching my brain on that mooseface. Would be sad if i did not recognize the love of my life.
Oh well, I could do with a bit more energy to get a bit more dynamism in my life.

Yes, the love of your life conundrum is an intriguing one. Hopefully all will be revealed...!

Oh well, I could do with a bit more energy to get a bit more dynamism in my life.

Yes, the love of your life conundrum is an intriguing one. Hopefully all will be revealed...!

Energetic is the last word i would use to describe you, mooseface.

It is a conundrum. I wonder if they just meant in real life or does it also include online? Because if it is just real life then it becomes much simpler.

Though they could be wrong and i might the love of my life at Toowoomba.

Energetic is the last word i would use to describe you, mooseface.

It is a conundrum. I wonder if they just meant in real life or does it also include online? Because if it is just real life then it becomes much simpler.

Though they could be wrong and i might the love of my life at Toowoomba.
Well.... then you agree with 'them' then I guess. They obviously don't think I am remotely energetic either! In fact so anti energetic that I am static? Sigh.

What are you doing at Toowoomba anyway?

Well.... then you agree with 'them' then I guess. They obviously don't think I am remotely energetic either! In fact so anti energetic that I am static? Sigh.

What are you doing at Toowoomba anyway?

i am not at Toowoomba. but one day i hope to go there. maybe then i will find the love of my life.

maybe. maybe.

today is friday the 13th.

the unluckiest day of the year..apparently.

superstition is a powerful thing. what kind of rituals or superstitions do you fellow members have?

i always have to have the same colour pegs for each item of laundry when i am hanging out the washing.

Back