Skip to main content

The Princess Bride Appreciation Society

I adore this movie. My brother and I would watch it - and Willow - religiously as kids (when we weren't playing Wonder Boy on Atari haha). So many great memories, and classic scenes / one-liners.

Anyway - I really just popped in to post this for @Inigo Montoya :)

Inigo.png

I meant to share it last night, but got a bit distracted by a certain new member (missed his visit, but enjoyed reading and laughing at the reaction. Just priceless :D ).

Seriously we own it, my daughters love it. It's just not the type of movie I am in to is all.
Oh so you have seen it... well you're daughters sound like they know what good entertainment is... now you on the other hand... well.... :poop:

:kiss: Love ya!

My sisters and I grew up watching the VHS tape recording of it over and over and over. My mum taped it for us and I have a lot of fond memories watching it with Mum and my sisters. A true classic movie. I could watch it over and over and over again. Very entertaining.

My sisters and I grew up watching the VHS tape recording of it over and over and over. My mum taped it for us and I have a lot of fond memories watching it with Mum and my sisters. A true classic movie. I could watch it over and over and over again. Very entertaining.

I could watch it over and over and over again.

No need to torture yourself like that. Stardust has everything that TPB has and then some. Do yourself a favour and watch a movie that surpass TPB in every film aspect imaginable.

I made error of heeding the advice of IMDB posters who highly recommended TPB to fans of Stardust. They're lucky I don't have the tecnical know-how to find where they live and personally kick their arses for blatantly overselling it. :rage: :punch:

No need to torture yourself like that. Stardust has everything that TPB has and then some. Do yourself a favour and watch a movie that surpass TPB in every film aspect imaginable.

I made error of heeding the advice of IMDB posters who highly recommended TPB to fans of Stardust. They're lucky I don't have the tecnical know-how to find where they live and personally kick their arses for blatantly overselling it. :rage: :punch:

I'm sorry, but did I wake up in an alternative universe where the word 'appreciation' means to harshly and unfairly criticise something or someone?

A bit of playful ribbing every now and again never did anybody any harm. :angelic:
Tell that to the ***** fans..... ;)

giphy.gif

Back