Skip to main content

The Plebiscite for Marriage Equality

I voted today!

MFqh3RC.jpg

any kind of spam sms, especially those sent to unlisted / silent numbers and/or do not provide for an "unsubscribe" should be reported to the ACMA Spam SMS number of 0429 999 888

For more info see: https://www.acma.gov.au/theACMA/spam-report-spam

Report SMS spam

Spam SMS—0429 999 888
When you receive a spam SMS message, you can now forward it to the dedicated telephone number 0429 999 888 to report it directly to the ACMA. You will be billed the standard rate for sending SMS messages by your mobile phone provider. Your report will be recorded in the ACMA's database and used to monitor SMS spam activity.

regarDS

Always so helpful Ders but unfortunately as the messages are political communications they're exempt from the Spam Act. In the same way those Coalition for Marriage ads are exempt from having to tell the truth.

Much love.
xoxoxo

Gruen starts again soon, and I'd put $1000 on it they will weigh in on the subject. Wil Anderson is a massive supporter.
Sure enough, they discussed the corporate support of SSM and the validity of this or whether it's opportunistic/bandwagon on tonight's show.

If you didn't watch it, check it on iview.

Someone owes me a grand.

Sure enough, they discussed the corporate support of SSM and the validity of this or whether it's opportunistic/bandwagon on tonight's show.

Someone owes me a grand.

Saw the tail end of it! Now watching my favourite new school Get Krackin!

Reactions: kxk
Don't apologise! I feel like I'm being kicked in the guts every day by this. Only seven weeks to go... :/
I wish that you could have seen my post today on Facebook. A couple of guys in their eighties talking about their relationship of fifty years. How it was illegal and even criminal. I've known a few older friends of Dorothy. Was also at the first gay lib meeting at Adelaide uni, maybe 73, kicked out because I didn't identify as gay. Dennis Altman was the speaker.

Someone owes me a grand.
I love Gruen but forget to watch it. Some iview watching tomorrow as I'm not working.

And - they are using bogan feral morons idiotic crap, made up utter rubbish - that bitch who whines about dress codes is from feral FRANKSTONE .

Honestly, Frankston is vile.......with the most ignorant voters of anywhere....I have worked elections there, with junkies off their faces, asking oh wonder how to vote..
Wow some might think you are prejudice against people from Frankston.
Report & ban em, we really do not need that kind on the forum. I mean it @Affable, find the post and report them
Report and ban, that is so extreme, I've read thru this whole thread and the no voter has not revealed themselves... Totally worth banning a poster who has kept their so called controversial opinion to themselves :rolleyes:
Bullshit @jessy_girl ....utter bullshit

@Kingston.....has responded succinctly just why you are wrong...

No voters are either fuckwits that deserve banning, or old dodders that are beyond logic and well into dementia.

There is no reasonable support for torturing our fellow humans, so ban em

And might I remind you this forum has a large gay presence, and is owned by a gay man .....so I say fuck of no voters, go play with dickheads some place else.
I am not politically correct because I would prefer to be actually correct....:)
So basically on this issue you don't want anyone who has the opposite opinion to you to be able to post on these forums.... Seems very extreme, I'd rather not be an advocate for an echo chamber, instead a civilised discussion would be in my opinion a good way to interact with people that you don't agree with.
However don't give up. If you engage with someone, stay classy and use reason to try and talk them around. Abusing them and calling them idiots will only increase their resolve to crush the issue.
Stay positive.
Well said. Staying positive will deffo be easier if I see more posts like these!
Got my survey today.
It says don't put anything else in the envelope.
I had intended to put a letter in with my feelings and opinions about get this shit sorted you wankers.
I guess they would just chuck it if it doesn't break rules......what about some glitter and sparkles?
I can't even.....
I feel like visiting some nursing homes and making it clear, oldies are being mislead horribly
So now you want bother the oldies.... What are you going to do if they say they are voting no? Say they have dementia and tell em their a bunch of fuckwits.
I sent my Yes vote in today. I am always getting mail for past tenants and was hoping I might get lucky and get a few extra Yes votes in, but no such luck
I hope you would not commit voter fraud. No matter which side I wanted to win I would not vote more than I am legally meant to.
I would say yes but not too sure.

In other news, Macklemore is performing at the NRL Grand Final. One of his songs on set is "Same Love" which is about Marriage Equality. I heard on the news there is a petition going around to stop him from performing it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ott-calls-Macklemore-drop-gay-anthem-NRL.html

I don't like it when sports or entertainment try to influence any political agenda. If I had a link to the survey I would sign it.

I didn't vote btw, ripped it up and thru it in the rubbish. Waste of money.

images (11).jpg
^the governments face when they collect all the fines from the newly enrolled young 'yes' voters who cbf voting in elections.

Back