Skip to main content

The person who does the psychological testing

Just curious about Mikkayla, aside from a few housemates sayin she is bossy, what evidence have we actually seen of her being bossy in a way that would warrant 3 time nomination? ... i may have missed it.

very little, actually. but there's a lot of assumptions that because she's a teacher she would naturally fall into this role.

that said, I had plenty of teachers that were pushovers, so there's really no proof. not to say it isn't true, just that it's all allegedly

I thought it was pretty obvious that she was talking about how Mikkayla changed when she went to into the safe house: she didn't bother going to the fence to talk to the halfway housemates and she behaved like she was better than them.

yeah, no. you have a lovely way of re-writing history for your bestie, though. good luck with that.

very little, actually. but there's a lot of assumptions that because she's a teacher she would naturally fall into this role.

that said, I had plenty of teachers that were pushovers, so there's really no proof. not to say it isn't true, just that it's all allegedly

Are you kidding? She has given us plenty of bossy boots moments in the diary room, but teacher bossy isn't that offensive - offputting at first, but you soon see it's just organising, notice the naughtiest boy in class isn't bothered by it.

Are you kidding? She has given us plenty of bossy boots moments in the diary room, but teacher bossy isn't that offensive - offputting at first, but you soon see it's just organising, notice the naughtiest boy in class isn't bothered by it.

nope, not kidding. you yourself admit the ones you can acknowledge were in the diary room - that's in private and not anything other HMs can reference as evidence of their labelling of her. we have yet to see even a single instance of her rubbing the others in a way that leads to the bossiness charges, let alone a systemic pattern of unwarranted behaviour

that said, I find her diary room antics hilarious - she's a typical stressed person venting to a confidant. even better, the process is cathartic for her, she is much more able to let things go and move on once having done this (which is far better than many other HMs who use this process to cement their petty angers and hang-ups so that they can battle them once more)

Back