Skip to main content

The person who does the psychological testing

Kaz

Awesome site donor
on the HM's should be sacked.

A few 'nut jobs' got through.

I have no idea what sort of testing they are put through, but I think they should change it.

People do not seem to recognise this as Tully. And, f*ck yeah, Tully is hot. I personally prefer when her hair is one colour.

Where did you find that pic? She looks really cute! I was looking at it and thinking "is that Tully?" but I couldn't tell.

Where did you find that pic? She looks really cute! I was looking at it and thinking "is that Tully?" but I couldn't tell.

Deep in the archives of her tumblr. >_>
<.<

I'ma add her name to the pic so people know how hot she is.

Hipster glasses with no purpose and a lollypop is considered hot to some people...who knew! :p

But yea, Tully for me is definitely one of the "nut jobs". She's constantly up in the air, mostly on the negative side, cries at absolutely everything (good and bad). Also heard talk of her making stabbing motions with a knife in Mikkayla's direction... pretty unstable if you ask me.

I Don't think she should be in there, but that's also largely due to the simple fact I just don't like her lol.

Hipster glasses with no purpose and a lollypop is considered hot to some people...who knew! :p

But yea, Tully for me is definitely one of the "nut jobs". She's constantly up in the air, mostly on the negative side, cries at absolutely everything (good and bad). Also heard talk of her making stabbing motions with a knife in Mikkayla's direction... pretty unstable if you ask me.

I Don't think she should be in there, but that's also largely due to the simple fact I just don't like her lol.

THIS!
there is no way she should be allowed in the kitchen, she doesnt seem at all emotionally stable, and just cant cope with anything at all.
she really needs to get her head on straight, people are gonna get sick of it, and she'll be out. (not that thats a bad thing)

Compared to BBUK or BBUSA there are zero nutjobs in that house. Tully would be the sane one over here.

Perhaps though we should do psychological testing as part of the sign up process here.

Really cute pix of Tully there. The only crazy one in the house, or perhaps actor, is Ben. He needs either serious help or the Oscar.

I think Ed is the real nutjob. He doesn't like bananas or any other phallic shaped objects. How nuts is that?

Back