Skip to main content

The person who does the psychological testing

Maybe Tully just dislikes short people :)

I'm Mikki's height and I KNOW Tully and I wouldn't get on at all. I'd have to hold myself back from slapping her upside the head frequently if I were in there.
Haha if she dislikes short people then she wouldn't like me either.

I know they had that argument at the start and Tully overreacted but I can't think of any other times that she has been mean to Mikkayla, which was the reason I asked you.

I think Tully's reaction was justified. Mikkayla hogged the best bed in the halfway house, and refused to share it.

There is nothing to like about Mikkayla, but that's just my opinion, and I have a right to express it. ;)

I think Tully's reaction was justified. Mikkayla hogged the best bed in the halfway house, and refused to share it.

There is nothing to like about Mikkayla, but that's just my opinion, and I have a right to express it. ;)

Everyone has the right to a wrong opinion, even you. :)

Lol, Mikkayla refused to share it?...no she didn't :p

May I ask why you think Tully sees Mikkayla as beneath her?

Because Tully has thrown around the "Mikayla needs to know her place" bullshit repeatedly. Whether this is latent racism, a reaction to the safehouse/halfwayhouse dynamic or a perceived house hierarchy, who can say. But it's clear Tully looks down on Mik, not like a big sister to a little sister, but like child looks at an ant it wants to burn with a magnifying glass.

Being Asian is another quickly growing fad in Australia. Have you ever considered the possibility that Mikkayla is only pretending to be Asian to get your sympathy vote?

post of season :D

Because Tully has thrown around the "Mikayla needs to know her place" bullshit repeatedly. Whether this is latent racism, a reaction to the safehouse/halfwayhouse dynamic or a perceived house hierarchy, who can say. But it's clear Tully looks down on Mik, not like a big sister to a little sister, but like child looks at an ant it wants to burn with a magnifying glass.

I thought it was pretty obvious that she was talking about how Mikkayla changed when she went to into the safe house: she didn't bother going to the fence to talk to the halfway housemates and she behaved like she was better than them.

You have got this completely backwards. It's Mikkayla who looks down on the rest of the women in the house. Remember her nomination against Tahan for the reason that "she needs to be taken down a peg or two"?

You have got this completely backwards. It's Mikkayla who looks down on the rest of the women in the house. Remember her nomination against Tahan for the reason that "she needs to be taken down a peg or two"?

A lot of the disputes are just about different values, clearly Mikka's head rules her life, and clearly Tully's emotions control her - with some spurts of inappropriate thinking/manipulating.
Mikka is living as an adult.
Tully is still living as a teenager, she has a teenager job.

Tim is a big kid, he annoys dim matt who thinks he is a big man - but he's not. Tim can whip him verbally and it's killing him.

why Matt and Tully so anti Mikka???

Matt is afraid of her, she uses words he's never even heard before and she sees straight through his bullshit.
Tully same thing, she's afraid of Mik, she can't manipulate her.
Mikka's used to dealing with silly kids,she probably treats Tully like one of her kids since she acts like a brat.

And Matt and Tully want to be alphas, Mikka blocks them

Compared to BBUK or BBUSA there are zero nutjobs in that house. Tully would be the sane one over here.

Perhaps though we should do psychological testing as part of the sign up process here.

I thought they did do psychological testing here and the nuttier the candidate the more likely to get on the show ;)

Tully - seems to be pretty ordinary garden variety of silly 20s girl with a bit of arrested development, she's all emotion and a bit stuck in adolescence.
She has moments when her head is in control - those manipulative bits, but her emotions rule her, badly.
She hasn't found how to use her head properly or appropriately, her job is kind of adolescent - can imagine all that facebook action would be dripping with manipulation and teenage bullshit.

Yeah, that's the thing that struck me about Tully right from the first night, is that she comes across as a teenager. Everything about her, from her emotionality, to her befriending the alpha males, to the way she talks and even her posture - the way she walks with her head down and hair falling forward - it all says "teenager" to me. I feel sorry for her, she's obviously a little emotionally stunted, presumably from what happened with her mother.

She is a bit of a bossy boot. Probably comes form her job as a teacher.

Which came first though?

Back