Skip to main content

The official BBB Baby Guessing Game

I have always questioned what life is about I sure it is about reproducing and you have done that. Good on you xxxxx I feel special to have known you and shared. love sent xxxxxxxx

Kristen-1-1436968671.gif

@jessy_girl - OMG!!! I am so happy for you all!!!!!! There is nothing like a squishy bubba cuddle :)

All 3 of you will be riding an emotional-hormonal rollercoaster, but it levels out into nothing but love & contentedness :) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Awww thanks guys, I really do appreciate it! You know when someone peripheral says happy birthday and it just feels like a token thing? Well this is totally different and having "strangers" acknowledge what is so exciting to me is appreciated. I remember picking up dinner the night he was born and wondering why other people on the street weren't more excited haha. My partner and I are so happy and pretty obsessed with our sweet little Serb. He is a good baby and usually has to be woken to feed, his interests so far include sleeping and cuddling and not much else but that suits me fine.

I'll reply to some of these posts shortly xx

awww Jessy - my heartfelt congratulations on the safe arrival of your little man. As the mother of 2 boys I can tell you they are a delight and a challenge and can grunt out a whole separate language as teenagers but give the most wonderful hugs when it suits them and I wouldnt change them for all the world
I wish your little family of 3 an amazing loving ride ‍‍ continued good health and much love
xxx
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh my god! Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you.
Uak9ZjJ.jpg

You are a mummy!!! And your son sounds beautiful. I had a feeling like @hooleydooley that baby might have come already. "Jessy Boy" is going to be a little bit of a troublemaker isn't he? Haha. :)

Thank you for letting us know. I hope he doesn't give you both too many sleepless nights. I don't envy you there ;):laugh: but he will be worth going through that! Best wishes with everything. X :inlove:

Thank you Lucas, such a sweet message! Haha Jessy Boy, too cute. I was actually going to incorporate Jesse into his name but it felt too much like the Pinkett-Smith's! Such a troublemaker but totally worth it!

Excellent!!!! So good to know he's here. Name please. Congratulations to him and his mothers. Very pleased xxx (one for each of you)

Thanks for your message and your support the past few months, I really do appreciate it!!

aww too cute jessy. you got a boy to look after!!!! LOL ! So much love sent xxxxxxx You are doing something most will not do. You are so special xxxx

Haha I know, right? Kind of funny really waking up with a boy in my bed mist days, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't know how special I am but thanks! As someone with fertility issues having the opportunity to be a parent is amazing!

Kristen-1-1436968671.gif

@jessy_girl - OMG!!! I am so happy for you all!!!!!! There is nothing like a squishy bubba cuddle :)

All 3 of you will be riding an emotional-hormonal rollercoaster, but it levels out into nothing but love & contentedness :) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks coops! It is an exciting time, so strange as you basically get a new life overnight as I'm sure you knos!

awww Jessy - my heartfelt congratulations on the safe arrival of your little man. As the mother of 2 boys I can tell you they are a delight and a challenge and can grunt out a whole separate language as teenagers but give the most wonderful hugs when it suits them and I wouldnt change them for all the world
I wish your little family of 3 an amazing loving ride ‍‍ continued good health and much love
xxx
image.jpeg

Thanks crimmy! I think the testosterone will be welcome in my household, so many horrifying thoughts about teenage boys but I of course welcome it all eagerly![DOUBLEPOST=1469340695][/DOUBLEPOST]Argh sorry so many I missed, really though, thank you all!! :inlove:

Congratulations @jessy_girl! Wonderful news to you and your gf. You are going to be an amazing mother. If there is anything I've learned, it's that children want to be heard and listened to, and you are the kind of person who not only hears and listens to what a person says, but you hear what the other person doesn't always say. Much love sent xx

Congratulations @jessy_girl! Wonderful news to you and your gf. You are going to be an amazing mother. If there is anything I've learned, it's that children want to be heard and listened to, and you are the kind of person who not only hears and listens to what a person says, but you hear what the other person doesn't always say. Much love sent xx

Thank you so much for such a lovely message, hopefully you are correct!! X

:dummy::dummy::dummy: IT'S HERE!!! :dummy::dummy::dummy:

Congrats to you and yours @jessy_girl! If you thought you had a shit sleeping pattern before you're in for a shock! :p Enjoy every moment. ;)

Haha thanks, and yep you're not wrong. I feel like I have an advantage by already being a shocking sleeper but even I am acutely aware of some seriously bad sleep right now.

Aw, so great little Jim-Bob is here. Congratulations, Jessy. xxx

Haha too funny, thanks xx

Back