Skip to main content

The official BBB Baby Guessing Game

Boy .. no ... girl ... no ... boy ... I really want to say boy (i have boys) but girl is calling me .... final answer ... oh bugger it ... BOY !
7lb 2oz
20 July

Hello BBB friends! I guess I should finally update you all, what can I say, I've been busy!!

I'm not sure who the ultimate winner of this competition was, I may have to go through the guesses and see for myself maybe. BUT on Sunday July 17 I welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world, a very little bubby at roughly 2.8kg which I believe is 6.2 pounds.

I won't bore you all with his birth story unless anyone especially wants to hear it, but he was very stubborn and had to be induced twice, it took around 40 hours! He was slightly preterm but was given the all clear to go home after 2 nights in hospital.

He was born 8 months to the day from when he was first implanted and at the risk of sounding melodramatic they were 8 months of hell. Such a troublemaker from the start making one mummy constantly sick and the other mummy constantly stressed but having my teeny, healthy perfect son here means it was totally worth it and I'd endure just about anything knowing he was my reward at the end, even though he's been asleep almost his entire life.

Hello BBB friends! I guess I should finally update you all, what can I say, I've been busy!!

I'm not sure who the ultimate winner of this competition was, I may have to go through the guesses and see for myself maybe. BUT on Sunday July 17 I welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world, a very little bubby at roughly 2.8kg which I believe is 6.2 pounds.

I won't bore you all with his birth story unless anyone especially wants to hear it, but he was very stubborn and had to be induced twice, it took around 40 hours! He was slightly preterm but was given the all clear to go home after 2 nights in hospital.

He was born 8 months to the day from when he was first implanted and at the risk of sounding melodramatic they were 8 months of hell. Such a troublemaker from the start making one mummy constantly sick and the other mummy constantly stressed but having my teeny, healthy perfect son here means it was totally worth it and I'd endure just about anything knowing he was my reward at the end, even though he's been asleep almost his entire life.

Oh my god! Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you.
Uak9ZjJ.jpg

You are a mummy!!! And your son sounds beautiful. I had a feeling like @hooleydooley that baby might have come already. "Jessy Boy" is going to be a little bit of a troublemaker isn't he? Haha. :)

Thank you for letting us know. I hope he doesn't give you both too many sleepless nights. I don't envy you there ;):laugh: but he will be worth going through that! Best wishes with everything. X :inlove:

Awwww! Congrats Jessy! All the best with this busy and exciting time!

Results:

Ok if I haven't stuffed up the converting of pounds and ounces to kilograms here are the results:

@GROOVER, @el'coopo, @Isee, @shadow2, @hooleydooley, @bleachy_dude and @crimmy all predicated right that Jessy would have a boy.

Date:
@crimmy was the closest to the birth date when she put down the 20th of July. @Trala predicted the 21st of July.

Weight:
If my conversions worked out properly then @hooleydooley predicted the closest to the weight of baby. She said: 6lbs, 5ozs which converts to 2.86kg. @Tuttle came second with 2.9kg. @mutleyp at third with 2.94kg.

Sorry if I muddled this up. I am so crap at maths!

Ok so with those results: @crimmy and @hooleydooley are both 2/3 correct on their predictions.

I think we have a draw. Congrats Crimmy and Hooley!

Results:

Ok if I haven't stuffed up the converting of pounds and ounces to kilograms here are the results:

@GROOVER, @el'coopo, @Isee, @shadow2, @hooleydooley, @bleachy_dude and @crimmy all predicated right that Jessy would have a boy.

Date:
@crimmy was the closest to the birth date when she put down the 20th of July. @Trala predicted the 21st of July.

Weight:
If my conversions worked out properly then @hooleydooley predicted the closest to the weight of baby. She said: 6lbs, 5ozs which converts to 2.86kg. @Tuttle came second with 2.9kg. @mutleyp at third with 2.94kg.

Sorry if I muddled this up. I am so crap at maths!

Ok so with those results: @crimmy and @hooleydooley are both 2/3 correct on their predictions.

Ha Ha - too funny @Lucas

So happy all is well - a bubby is new life xxxxxxx

Back