Skip to main content

The next time you do the poodle or THE GAY HUMOUR...

How predictable that the fans of these 2 sad excuses for human beings would come up with apologist crap to excuse their INNATE HOMOPHOBIA.

A vote for one of these homophobic arseholes, is a VOTE FOR LATENT CASUAL HOMOPHOBIA that permeates Australian society. Shame on you, shame on you.

I know you guys are better than to support housemates who encourage vile cheap humour at the expense of the LBGT community and trust that you'll do the right thing when it comes to picking up the phone and voting for the PROGRESSIVE ACCEPTING rightful deserving winner of Big Brother Australia 2014.

How predictable that the fans of these 2 sad excuses for human beings would come up with apologist crap to excuse their INNATE HOMOPHOBIA.

A vote for one of these homophobic arseholes, is a VOTE FOR LATENT CASUAL HOMOPHOBIA that permeates Australian society. Shame on you, shame on you.

I know you guys are better than to support housemates who encourage vile cheap humour at the expense of the LBGT community and trust that you'll do the right thing when it comes to picking up the phone and voting for the PROGRESSIVE ACCEPTING rightful deserving winner of Big Brother Australia 2014.
This smells like a troll thread. But calm your farm.
It is blindingly obvious that neither Ryan or Priya are homophobic.
I'm gay, and have no problem with gay humour.

He's the bitchiest queen in there!

I wonder what sort of jokes they are? we've heard small snippets of his racist ones like the people ordering in a Thai restaurant or how Priya makes the kitchen smell like a curry and when he insulted bogans with his mullet. He looks down on a lot of people. When he made the joke about hooking up with Skye after the show and get on the roids and bleach his hair insinuating thats the type of guy she likes.

....faith in humanity officially completely lost.
Even Ryan can't redeem this now.

"we've heard small snippets of his racist ones like the people ordering in a Thai restaurant...."
wxDAApEc_PtrMkbsZU31wi3voESKolo8LdW2odKvMMxhYF3XMmc_6t9agM8reei-d7G2jLfwwYsm9GBLtvge3TlPOVb6Jmq9Oh4syQQzVPq1rc6Qugyn1a1RruDSpZTqQw=w225-h225-nc

Fml.

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at such pathetic attempts to downgrade someone.

....faith in humanity officially completely lost.
Even Ryan can't redeem this now.

"we've heard small snippets of his racist ones like the people ordering in a Thai restaurant...."
wxDAApEc_PtrMkbsZU31wi3voESKolo8LdW2odKvMMxhYF3XMmc_6t9agM8reei-d7G2jLfwwYsm9GBLtvge3TlPOVb6Jmq9Oh4syQQzVPq1rc6Qugyn1a1RruDSpZTqQw=w225-h225-nc

Fml.

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at such pathetic attempts to downgrade someone.

Every single word of the convo I posted is accurate and not taken out of context.

You're just lucky the producers are going for a toned down family version of BB so they're deliberately cut out a lot conversation footage that could've severely and irreparably damaged the perception/reputation of certain housemates, especially douchebag Ryan.

The nasty up-him-self side of Ryan that we saw EXPOSED last night is probably only the tip of iceberg as far the mean-spirited denigrating remarks he's made about other housemates throughout his time in the house goes.

Every single word of the convo I posted is accurate and not taken out of context.

You're just lucky the producers are going for a toned down family version of BB so they're deliberately cut out a lot conversation footage that could've severely and irreparably damaged the perception/reputation of certain housemates, especially douchebag Ryan.

The nasty up-him-self side of Ryan that we saw EXPOSED last night is probably only the tip of iceberg as far the mean-spirited denigrating remarks he's made about other housemates throughout his time in the house goes.
What bull, lol :yawn::roflmao:
tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif

He went for the "finger rim" with THAT GUY
Thanks for reply, I guess if his finger was happy and so was THAT GUY, then no harm done!!

Just interested to know what was seen as his gay humour because in BBUK they don't allow it, well it's in the rules not to allow it. So if he wasn't making homophobic jokes I wondered what he was doing. The mysterys of pre-watershed BB!

He can joke about whatever he likes really. Jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously, just a bit of humour.
jokes are all about context, place and who you are with. So no you can't joke about gay people in the big brother house where the nation is watching. But we didn't see it, so he got away with it lol

What bull, lol :yawn::roflmao:
tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif

47058310.jpg

Gay 'jokes' are seldom well received in this forum but I honestly can't think of too many jokes aimed at gays that I've heard that are not derogatory, and dare I say it homophobic, in nature. Whatever, it's no skin off my nose if you want to make excuses for a guy that strong circumstantial evidence suggests has no qualms in ridiculing gays frequently for a cheap laugh.

47058310.jpg

Gay 'jokes' are seldom well received in this forum but I honestly can't think of too many jokes aimed at gays that I've heard that are not derogatory, and dare I say it homophobic, in nature. Whatever, it's no skin off my nose if you want to make excuses for a guy that strong circumstantial evidence suggests has no qualms in ridiculing gays frequently for a cheap laugh.
Blinded by your hatred for Ryza, trying to make something out of nothing, getting desperate in the final days.
Sheldon-leonard-there-there.gif

wat u mean
I mean in this situation people are taking something completely irrelevant and trying to slam Priya and Ryan into homophobic category.
Same thing happened to Travis when he saw Ben 2013 and people on here were like
"I could see how much of a homophobe Travis was...he was stressed out talking to ben and was being extra nice. This all points to him being a homophobe...so travis is a homophobe."

All load of crap with bored users on this forum who think anything is a big deal.

I mean in this situation people are taking something completely irrelevant and trying to slam Priya and Ryan into homophobic category.
Same thing happened to Travis when he saw Ben 2013 and people on here were like
"I could see how much of a homophobe Travis was...he was stressed out talking to ben and was being extra nice. This all points to him being a homophobe...so travis is a homophobe."

All load of crap with bored users on this forum who think anything is a big deal.
wat u mean?

Lol he was getting his hair done by penny few episodes ago and said "that looks fabulous " in like a stereotype tone for a gay guy (sorry cant explain it better) and I'm thinking maybe that's what he does and she called that gay humour????
Either way he has shown himself as a VERY open minded, intellectual and mature guy and if you're thinking making him out to be evil or slandering homosexuals is going to get people off him, you've officially hit a whole new low!!!!!
Ryan is awesome, build a bridge, get over it.
Exactly - anyone who grabs a priya interpretation and runs with it is clutching at non-existant straws. How desperate to hate can people be?

Back