Skip to main content

The next time you do the poodle or THE GAY HUMOUR...

Maybe it's a 'safe scapegoat' for tension relief given there are currently no gay guys in the house. Not that it's ok. Maybe picking on minorities is just another of our species character flaws?

Oh, pft. Ryan is in the closet and doesn't quite know it, and Priya is not offended by his attempts to distance himself from selfknowledge via frat boy humour.

I am more offended by the fact that he is the sort of preppy guy who would most certainly wear boat shoes.

Oh, pft. Ryan is in the closet and doesn't quite know it, and Priya is not offended by his attempts to distance himself from selfknowledge via frat boy humour.

I am more offended by the fact that he is the sort of preppy guy who would most certainly wear boat shoes.

Spin that shit....

Well he does have that Gondolier tank top so it's probably a given.

But he is not in the closet anymore. A straight guy would never had is hand well in another man's bottom.

To me he is gay and there is nothing wrong with that.

Melore! Of all the nasty things I've heard about Ryan the insinuation that he might wear boat shoes is the worst. Sure he wears awful hats and has a boy band haircut, but the accusation of a being boat shoes wearer is a bridge too far! I don't and won't believe it.

But if he does he's dead to me…..

Priya didn't say she was "absolutely fine with it" O_O If you're going to quote people at least do it properly.

The only reason Priya said she was okay with it was to de escalate the situation. The backlash she would have coped if she had of said she was offended by it would of rustled Ryan's jimmies, and god forbid that happens.

Nah, straight men are becoming more and more comfortable with each other these days.

If Ryan is gay, props to him (and I'd welcome him).

I agree. I have no doubt at all that he just made a bunch of dares with his mates. Eg picking his nose, wearing that terrible white hat or sticking his finger up someone else's bum knowing that his mates at home are rolling around on the floor laughing every time he does it.

What exactly is Ryan's gay humour? What does he actually do or say? Never seen it in the main show. Just interested what that's all about. And what's all this finger up the bum stuff??? I seemed to have missed that:wideyed:

What exactly is Ryan's gay humour? What does he actually do or say? Never seen it in the main show. Just interested what that's all about. And what's all this finger up the bum stuff??? I seemed to have missed that:wideyed:

He went for the "finger rim" with THAT GUY

Ryan: Does that offend you? :confused: :wideyed:
Prizus: No, NOT AT ALL. O_O O_O O_O

I'm interested to hear what Ryan's gay fanbase opines in regards to his penchant for making jokes about homosexuality and Prizus' fanbase blase response to being ABSOLUTELY FINE with making jokes at the expense of gays.

Discuzzz. :writing:
He can joke about whatever he likes really. Jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously, just a bit of humour.

He can joke about whatever he likes really. Jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously, just a bit of humour.

Perhaps HIS humour is not her" bowl of curry".:bored: That to Priya is supposedly funny too.. so... yeah.. there's that.:meh:

To me he is gay and there is nothing wrong with that.

Don't give me false hope!

4Dx0p.png

Lol he was getting his hair done by penny few episodes ago and said "that looks fabulous " in like a stereotype tone for a gay guy (sorry cant explain it better) and I'm thinking maybe that's what he does and she called that gay humour????
Either way he has shown himself as a VERY open minded, intellectual and mature guy and if you're thinking making him out to be evil or slandering homosexuals is going to get people off him, you've officially hit a whole new low!!!!!
Ryan is awesome, build a bridge, get over it.

Last edited:
Back