Skip to main content

The money question..

How much money should Priya & Katie give the other housemates?

• Total voters
I think $100 is fair. It's their money and they don't have to give anything to anyone so it was nice of them to even have a $1000 budget. The housemates are being greedy, it's only the first night and they already want coffees and dinner?!?

Nothing. At first I thought $100 was generous. But after tonight's show. Not even a single damn cent. Lol.

Ok maybe a coffee every now and then.

They're silly to not share it.

If I were Katie, I'd blow the whole lot on all the housemates - if she did that she'd end up the HM's FAVOURITE and the publics too.. Ensuring she last the distance and make the final 2-3

If I were Katie, I'd blow the whole lot on all the housemates - if she did that she'd end up the HM's FAVOURITE and the publics too.. Ensuring she last the distance and make the final 2-3
Or not taken it in the first place. Anybody with a modicum of sense knew this was coming. :thumbsup:

Or not taken it in the first place. Anybody with a modicum of sense knew this was coming. :thumbsup:

Anyone with any knowledge of the show would know that they SHOULD take the money as it shows they have balls and are willing to stir up the house, thus, save votes :)

Nothing. Let them all psychologically starve.

Btw, Katie's true colours are starting to come out. She's becoming a bit...mean? Priya was the one being overly talkative and manipulative over Katie in day 1 and now she's subtlety shutting Priya up and having it her own way?

Nothing. Let them all psychologically starve.

Btw, Katie's true colours are starting to come out. She's becoming a bit...mean? Priya was the one being overly talkative and manipulative over Katie in day 1 and now she's subtlety shutting Priya up and having it her own way?

That's because Priya is the brains of the pair... Katie is just... The other person to make two?

Look at it this way.

These two girls took 20,000 from the winner of Big Brother.

Now it's unreasonable for potential winners of BB to try and get a few hundred dollars from these girls?

Give me a break!!

You are too nice.
There's no way I'd be spending 10 thousand on a bunch of strangers.[DOUBLEPOST=1410441026][/DOUBLEPOST]
Look at it this way.

Now it's unreasonable for potential winners of BB to try and get a few hundred dollars from these girls?

Give me a break!!
No, big brother did...the girls don't have anything to do with it.

Look at it this way.

Give me a break!!

It's legally Big Brother's money until he chooses to give it away. There's nowhere in the rules stating that the winner has to be given $250 000. He can choose to give the money to whoever he likes. The girls knew not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Every other person in the house would have done the same thing. So yes it IS unreasonable to expect to be given anything from them.

[DOUBLEPOST=1410441026][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, big brother did...the girls don't have anything to do with it.

Semantics.

But still it works as they aren't taking the money for themselves. They are taking it for over priced food with the money going back to BB.

I am surprised none have asked if the money spent goes back into the prize pool.

Hey girls, we have a situation where you can take 20 grand from the winners. So that is BB's fault as he gave them the option.

Well now BB is giving the option to take that money and spend it on over priced or Melbourne Priced food and coffee.

So it's not the housemates, it's BB trying to take the money if you're using the BB's fault logic.[DOUBLEPOST=1410441303][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's legally Big Brother's money until he chooses to give it away. There's nowhere in the rules stating that the winner has to be given $250 000. He can choose to give the money to whoever he likes. The girls knew not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Every other person in the house would have done the same thing. So yes it IS unreasonable to expect to be given anything from them.

You wouldn't feel or think that way if it was your potential $250,000

Look at it this way.

Give me a break!!
I don't think it's unreasonable. They were offered $100 each.

After the bitching and moaning I would have rescinded that offer.[DOUBLEPOST=1410441354][/DOUBLEPOST]

I really hope I would.

Semantics.

But still it works as they aren't taking the money for themselves. They are taking it for over priced food with the money going back to BB.

I am surprised none have asked if the money spent goes back into the prize pool.

Hey girls, we have a situation where you can take 20 grand from the winners. So that is BB's fault as he gave them the option.

Well now BB is giving the option to take that money and spend it on over priced or Melbourne Priced food and coffee.

So it's not the housemates, it's BB trying to take the money if you're using the BB's fault logic.[DOUBLEPOST=1410441303][/DOUBLEPOST]

At last someone speaking some sense. Thank goodness for UAN, you're a life saver. :thumbsup:

Back