Skip to main content

The mole returns - yeah

How many years ago was the original series of this on TV?

Never liked it but I did like that other show where they drove around in cars and collected clues to win each round.... What was that one called?

YES! Was back in the "beginning" of reality TV.... I think that's why I loved it, because there wasn't much around like it back then!

The Great Race? Or is that still on? Race around the World? Something Race Something?

The one with the guy from Fox FM, with teams driving around to get jigsaw pieces? The Great Chase.

And just because they haven't done enough to kill the show yet, Seven's website has gone and accidentally revealed the winner, and by extension the Mole.

All the darker pics they're using to show which players are eliminated are uploaded and are ready to be switched out, except Nick's, which implies he's left at the end. Since he's done basically nothing suspicious - in 14 challenges, the only things he's done that have cost the group money are taking those sleeping mats and his two slips with the gutter - he's infinitely more likely to be the winner than the Mole. And we already know he suspects Shaun, since he gave Shaun his freebies to get them out of the game and save him from being eliminated. Which... isn't too surprising, since Shaun has basically tried to sabotage every challenge in every possible way.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was The Great Race. I remember they weren't allowed to speed..... unlike what seems like a total disregard for the road rules in The Amazing Race where they're overtaking each other and yelling faster faster at taxi drivers LOL!

The real mystery last night: How did they fit five challenges and an elimination into a two-hour show, with no overrun, and STILL manage to make it drag on?

Not too sad to see Alex get the boot.

Back