Skip to main content

The mole returns - yeah

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Next Tuesday, 7.

The host doesn't look too bad, contestants look OK, you beauty.

I love the Mole, and hate that limp Tom what's-his-face horrible host, who killed it.

My husband is protesting by not watching it due to all the teaser ads we've had for months. I might watch it on catch up.

I have zero desire to watch this drivel as well...

That Slide show they're adverting at the moment looks like the new celebrity splash as well.

I watched the previous series of The Mole and enjoyed them. I was looking forward to this one but it seems to be missing any spark.

Is anybody still holding on to watching season 6?

I thought last night's episode was edited better than the first 3 shown last week. The tasks during this episode (#4) didn't seem to 'drag out' like the first few challenges. The unpredictable surprise at the end was a nice addition to the format as well (for the contestants). Maybe there is hope...

But it does miss Grant's hosting style.

Got bored and drifted away after 2 episodes, when I realised it was on more than once a week I couldn't be bothered, missing Grant and some kind of energy is lacking.

I was a Grant fan too Marquisite. I am still hanging in there, but I reckon I must be one of few. It's been pushed back to 9.30pm tonight. I wonder if the whole series will get through or if it will be pulled? What a pity, I was really looking forward to this show. I loves the previous seasons. I agree with you that it was getting better as it went along.

In addition to the later timeslot tonight (as qtkt mentions), it won't air tommorrow (Thursday) so says the EPG.

I think I saw somewhere that the 'new' weekly slot will be 9:30 pm on Wednesday. IMO that's how The Mole is designed - to air once a week so the audience have a chance to work out the clues.

so who do we think it is?! :D

I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE! :D

I can tell you who is not the mole...

Seble and Mozzie

Does that help? :D

No but seriously, I'm doubting that Shaun can be the mole from his fit of rage during the Melbourne task.

Well I couldn't resist the temptation to look at the spoiler. Thanks for the giggle - a good start to the day. :eek:

not sean, i dont think its asian guy, and definitely not crazy blonde bitch, (she should be locked up)
i was very surprised that mozzie went, thought he was pretty on to it...

I've ruled out Erin and Hillah.

The mole wouldn't separate themselves from the group as Erin did the beach challenge, it would be easier and less suspicious to sabotage the contestants who were digging.

In the library challenge Hillah took money, the mole is trying to stop them from winning money.

At the moment i'm thinking Sam or Shaun.

Mozzie spent too much time trying ot make other think he was the mole and then paid for it by not knowing who the The mole is!

How many years ago was the original series of this on TV?

Never liked it but I did like that other show where they drove around in cars and collected clues to win each round.... What was that one called?

Back