Skip to main content

The Masked Singer Australia 2022

Producers clearly told Hughesy who it was.

When her mask came off, he had no fucking clue who she was so didn’t even know if he was right haha.
Absolutely.

And then they made out like she was a HUGE star, but really, she was a fairly anonymous member of a girl group that most people couldn't name.

Producers clearly told Hughesy who it was.

When her mask came off, he had no fucking clue who she was so didn’t even know if he was right haha.

Yeah that felt so much like a set up that he would pull that name out of nowhere and be right for the first time. And she just happens to be the winner 🙄

Absolutely.

And then they made out like she was a HUGE star, but really, she was a fairly anonymous member of a girl group that most people couldn't name.

Pretty sure most people under 50 know of the Pussycat Dolls, but would only be able to name the lead singer.

Pretty sure most people under 50 know of the Pussycat Dolls, but would only be able to name the lead singer.
Yes that's what I meant.
I know the Pussycat Dolls and could name Nicole Scherzinger, but beyond that is a bit of a stretch,

But she was a good singer, and I prefer that to too many sports people.

She was a great singer, and she probably deserved to win, but the whole Hughsey saga at the end irritated me lol.

Also, we gotta stop letting these Yank imports win haha! They've won the last two seasons!

I have heard of Sheldon Riley,saw him on Euro-vision ,he always wears those elaborate masks.I actually feel he would have been
the better winner ,he learned something about himself ,was quite touching

Back