Skip to main content

The Masked Singer Australia 2022

Katy Perry or Baby Spice?
Or someone else? 😯
Think it’s Emma Bunton but her voice has been heavily auto-tuned on this show. Probably done that way so Mel B wouldn’t have guessed it straight away. Or make us think it’s Katy Perry (no shade, lol).

I can only make Emma’s voice out in some parts. Her natural singing voice is lovely. 😍

Big spice boy over here!

Oh my god! Tori Spelling?

I was so wrong.

Now that I think about it 99% didn’t sound like Emma. 😂

Explains the massive auto-tune. Emma sings beautifully.

Oh my god! Tori Spelling?

I am so wrong.

Now that I think about it 99% didn’t sound like Emma. 😂

Explains the massive auto-tune. Emma sings beautifully.
I wasn't convinced it was her because of her voice, but I wouldn't be sure of her voice anyway.

I didn't even knew she sang! Isnt she more of just a celebrity erm, nothing , erm actress thing?
I'm positive Tori said she's been singing since she was young speaking to Osher after the reveal. Acting was more her thing. I saw her on an episode of "The Love Boat". 😬 Her first acting gig before 90210.

I'm still blown away she was Poodle.

I wasn't convinced it was her because of her voice, but I wouldn't be sure of her voice anyway.
Emma was actually doing some promo on Australian TV probably a month or two ago so I thought for sure she was Poodle because Mel B was on the panel. I would have loved to see a Spice Girl do this show.

I am actually so disappointed it wasn’t Emma (but mostly in myself). 😂

I didn’t recognise her voice at all in “Material Girl” so everything makes sense to me now that it was Tori Spelling and that auto-tune! 😬

Emma was actually doing some promo on Australian TV probably a month or two ago so I thought for sure she was Poodle because Mel B was on the panel. I would have loved to see a Spice Girl do this show.

I am actually so disappointed it wasn’t Emma (but mostly in myself). 😂

I didn’t recognise her voice at all in “Material Girl” so everything makes sense to me now that it was Tori Spelling and that auto-tune! 😬
They are heavily disguised, so its not that easy.

Back