Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2021

Hey @February not sure if you saw recent news about hair dyes apparently causing massive reactions post-Covid, but have a read here. I would have PM'd you but I can't.
Oh, I think I turned that option off years ago.
That will be interesting to find out more about. I couldn't get to read much without registering. I haven't heard that before - then I haven't been at work for three months, and I don't know anyone who has had a positive test. I'll go and see what I can find elsewhere. Thanks Timmy.

Oh, I think I turned that option off years ago.
That will be interesting to find out more about. I couldn't get to read much without registering. I haven't heard that before - then I haven't been at work for three months, and I don't know anyone who has had a positive test. I'll go and see what I can find elsewhere. Thanks Timmy.
They recommend doing a patch test 48 hours before doing a colouring. It's always possible someone might have had asymptomatic Covid, so could pay to be careful. Google up some more articles and see what you think.

They recommend doing a patch test 48 hours before doing a colouring. It's always possible someone might have had asymptomatic Covid, so could pay to be careful. Google up some more articles and see what you think.
Yes, I did Google more.
Everything I've read seems to be coming out of the UK, nowhere else in the world. I wonder what that's all about?

I found this.
And still nothing worldwide. Just UK.

The final 4!

Geeze, they are stringing this thing out!

Last edited:
Okay, let's try again tonight.
I ended up watch in last night's ep today, and as Meglos said, it was quite interesting.

Last edited:
Hopefully the mullet is out tonight.
Whoever it is can't sing, but is being paid big money to stick around.
My guess is Beau Ryan.

Axel is crap, why are they so keen to keep him?

Jack was obvious from the start, I don't believe Dannii didn't figure it out.

As if any more proof were needed that vampire is Anastacia, some of the clues tonight cemented it.
Welcome To My Truth
Sick & Tired
Heavy On My Heart

The clue about her debut album selling less than 1000 copies was a bit misleading, as it was huge in Australia, but if taken as just America, then yes it flopped badly there.

I still cant believe how loud Osher is on this compared to the Bachelor!
I think I said this the last time around.

Well Anastasia came over as a really nice person and God love her for that last bit, singing and pulling that face.
And that's the end of that until next year.

Back