The Masked Singer AU 2021

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Hey @February not sure if you saw recent news about hair dyes apparently causing massive reactions post-Covid, but have a read here. I would have PM'd you but I can't.
Oh, I think I turned that option off years ago.
That will be interesting to find out more about. I couldn't get to read much without registering. I haven't heard that before - then I haven't been at work for three months, and I don't know anyone who has had a positive test. I'll go and see what I can find elsewhere. Thanks Timmy.

timmy

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Oh, I think I turned that option off years ago.
That will be interesting to find out more about. I couldn't get to read much without registering. I haven't heard that before - then I haven't been at work for three months, and I don't know anyone who has had a positive test. I'll go and see what I can find elsewhere. Thanks Timmy.
They recommend doing a patch test 48 hours before doing a colouring. It's always possible someone might have had asymptomatic Covid, so could pay to be careful. Google up some more articles and see what you think.

February

They recommend doing a patch test 48 hours before doing a colouring. It's always possible someone might have had asymptomatic Covid, so could pay to be careful. Google up some more articles and see what you think.
Yes, I did Google more.
Everything I've read seems to be coming out of the UK, nowhere else in the world. I wonder what that's all about?

February

I found this.
And still nothing worldwide. Just UK.

February

The final 4!

Geeze, they are stringing this thing out!

Last edited:

February

Okay, let's try again tonight.
I ended up watch in last night's ep today, and as Meglos said, it was quite interesting.

Last edited:

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Hopefully the mullet is out tonight.
Whoever it is can't sing, but is being paid big money to stick around.
My guess is Beau Ryan.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Axel is crap, why are they so keen to keep him?

Jack was obvious from the start, I don't believe Dannii didn't figure it out.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
As if any more proof were needed that vampire is Anastacia, some of the clues tonight cemented it.
Welcome To My Truth
Sick & Tired
Heavy On My Heart

The clue about her debut album selling less than 1000 copies was a bit misleading, as it was huge in Australia, but if taken as just America, then yes it flopped badly there.

February

I still cant believe how loud Osher is on this compared to the Bachelor!
I think I said this the last time around.

February

Well Anastasia came over as a really nice person and God love her for that last bit, singing and pulling that face.
And that's the end of that until next year.