Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2020

I think the song was overdubbed on the Queen. So I think KMH is definitely one of them, but not the Queen.

I think the song was overdubbed on the Queen. So I think KMH is definitely one of them, but not the Queen.

That crossed my mind too!
I’m a Ninja Warrior fan too so I think I’ll have to watch the first Masked Singer ep on catch up!

news.com.au had a good recap of the clues. They also had some guesses but I took them out incase people didn't want to read them.
Full article: https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...r/news-story/713e408b80b3404406cda95ebdcdeaa0

WHO IS ECHIDNA
Clue: “I only know one way to go. Pedal to the metal. From start to finish.”
Echidna’s snippet is probably the most comprehensive clue bundle so far, yet the most difficult celeb to take a stab at.

WHO IS CACTUS
Clue: The spoken clue is: “When they hear my voice, they’ll be yelling ‘You grow girl’,” but in an additional teaser we’re told: “I’m dangerous, but I would rather keep that private.” Hmm.

WHO IS FRILLNECK
Clue: “I’ve always been a stand up guy, who hangs with birds of a feather.”
While it might sound like a fairly easy clue (C’mon, Ten!), fans having a stab in the comments have already pointed out that a “stand up guy” could be any one of Australia’s beloved comics.

WHO IS DRAGONFLY
Clue: “I may be classically trained, but I’m famous for some other moves.”
It’s not much to go on, but people have already started guessing on social media

WHO IS WIZARD
Clue: “My childhood neighbours hated my singing voice - but who’s having the last laugh now!”

WHO IS QUEEN
Clue: “My sporting pedigree can’t be denied … and that doesn’t just take the cake.”

WHO IS HAMMERHEAD
Clue: “I’ve never started a fight … but I always nail them in the end!”

WHO IS SLOTH
Clue: “I have quite the way with words, even when they’re not mine.”

WHO IS BUSHRANGER
Clue: “I’m not afraid to take the gloves off and get my hands a little dirty.”

Clues for the following characters have yet to be released: Goldfish, Kitten, Puppet.

Hey @Fuzz ......how to enjoy MS
1. Forget RTV, this is not RTV...........
2 Relax and enjoy, pure ENTERTAINMENT .....an original idea
3 costumes....I could enjoy it just for the specticale, the characters can be sexy, ridiculous, funny, flirty
All are designed by Tim Chappell Oscar, BAFTA, winner, worked on PRISCIILLA
4 They all perform brilliantly, even dud sports types have at least 1 really good performance, they chose wisely last year
Cricketer Bret lee was a big surprise, he sounded just like the original
5 real singers, disguise and trick you
6 guessing who it is is fun, but really matters not at all
Finally, from beginning to end it is silly FUN, they sing great song choices
Forgot to mention, great production, watch the weird extras, entire performance has strange stuff going on

Dying to know who is Sloth? Must be a comedian or someone who cannot move much surely.

Omg, the audience are dressed up in bloody costumes too! Too good haha!
This is my FAVOURITE thing I noticed in the promos! I LOVE that they substituted the live audience with a “masked” audience instead of leaving it empty. I almost want them to keep it like this even after Covid! haha

Do you think Channel 10 are dumb enough to follow some of the CURRENT contestants on instagram? I've looked and they follow all the celebs from last year, but a few random ones that make no sense.. Sam Frost, Shayna Blaze, Sam Armytage, Magda Szubanski are all on rival networks but TMS instagram page follows them.

Never forget this iconic performance from our Queen! 👑
Yesss!

Funny story, this is the only episode I didn’t watch live / avoid spoilers for, purely because it was the first ep and I didn’t really know what to expect. But I’m absolutely spewing that I never got the chance to hear this without knowing it was Gretel beforehand! I would love to know if I’d have been able to pick it.

I vowed never to let myself know who the celebs are before watching ever since. The guessing game is too much fun for me!

Well he was in that movie Neighbours where he sang too...
Not only that, but the part that strikes me is the clue states “his childhood neighbours hated his singing voice...” - to me that could be alluding to the fact his vocals were dubbed over in the first High School Musical.

Back