Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2020

I enjoyed tonight's performances more than last night's...and I was sad to see Isaiah go too. I've always liked him.

Reactions: kxk
Bonnie is probably my biggest surprise of the line-up this year. I feel like she’s so much of a non-star and the least widely known - the fact she was made an option says a lot about the casting pool.

I must admit, the entire line-up has been a huge disappointment this season, especially considering how hyped it was. Last year’s overall list was 10x superior.

I must admit, the entire line-up has been a huge disappointment this season, especially considering how hyped it was. Last year’s overall list was 10x superior.
Agreed!
There was all this talk about all these 'famous Australian's coming back home due to COVID, so expect huge names'. Literally every single person, either revealed or expected, lives here already? COVID has actually been detrimental to the cast, not bettered it.

I've said before there's something slightly off about this year. I don't know why, but it's just less enjoyable for some reason. I hope next year returns back to the gold we were served up in 2019!

Most of this lot have made no effort to try to sing each song differently
Paulinni last year was brilliant in her variety of singing
And non of this lot are as engaging as mills/sexy wolf, and awesome robot Cody
Sophie monk I enjoyed a lot, great voice we had forgotten
and she made her performances varied, eg sounded llike Tones singing dance monkey

Danni and Jackie 100% know exactly who they all are - they’ve been picky with which singers to guess correctly, and everyone else they’ve chosen to guess the next closest possible celeb on purpose (i.e. Danni going with Anthony Warlow over Simon Pryce).

Back