Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

So I was right about Deni and Paulini.

I still think Wolf is Millsy.
Robot is Cody Simpson, with a backup guess of Johnny Ruffo.
Monster is Vanessa Amorosi, though at times tonight she sounded like Samantha Jade.

So I was right about Deni and Paulini.

I still think Wolf is Millsy.
Robot is Cody Simpson, with a backup guess of Johnny Ruffo.
Monster is Vanessa Amorosi, though at times tonight she sounded like Samantha Jade.

Monster is 100% Gorgi Coghlan. The 31 clue refers to her starting her career at channel 31 and she also sang at the AFL Grand Final in 2003. The circle clues and her having a hard hitting job also refers back to her. She is also the mum to a daughter, the clue that was given last night. Vanessa has a son not a daughter and Samantha Jade doesn't have children.

The other two guesses are right I am pretty sure.

I agree, he's not funny, and certainly hasn't added anything to the program apart for ridiculous suggestions.

He sucks, anyone would be better, lost Lilo is funny to watch........viewers need to accept the guess panel are just there to
put us off, and to make a party atmosphere, guesses are meaningless.
And once I had guessed most, it does not matter....I have just enjoyed the performances, this is new style variety,
and I can cope with Cebrano only covered up.....as Nazeem said, I just want singers in masks now

OMG PAULINI........never heard her much, only watched snippetts of that idol, and the finale.
And OMG what a voice and what talent, she really has done the best mask job, masking her voice.

And, I would now buy tickets to any musical she does, she is brilliant.......should be our next Eurovision entrant too

Also, consider having guest performances, mask up anyone currently touring for a guest spot, plus sign a few OS artists

Apparently Paulini is in that musical Hair.

I remember Hughes from when he was on the glasshouse where his MO was basically "liberals bad! SHOUT PUNCHLINE". I didn't find him funny back then, and I don't find him funny now.

Monster is 100% Gorgi Coghlan. The 31 clue refers to her starting her career at channel 31 and she also sang at the AFL Grand Final in 2003. The circle clues and her having a hard hitting job also refers back to her. She is also the mum to a daughter, the clue that was given last night. Vanessa has a son not a daughter and Samantha Jade doesn't have children.

The other two guesses are right I am pretty sure.

Thanks. I don't know anything about Gorgi apart from seeing her on The Project a few times, so never would have guessed her.

Paulini is great. She, Guy and Cosima should have battled it out for the first Australian Idol, if it hadn't been for voice and dress-shaming issues. Shannon Noll would have been lucky to have come fourth.

Well Paulini totally wins the best at masking her voice.......she made it impossible, so many different genres and styles she performed in

And did you watch the little doco at 8.30?

And best moment of the Masked Singer = Osher, is alive, and laughing about his whispering roses Bachie stuff

Well Paulini totally wins the best at masking her voice.......she made it impossible, so many different genres and styles she performed in

And did you watch the little doco at 8.30?

And best moment of the Masked Singer = Osher, is alive, and laughing about his whispering roses Bachie stuff
I was CERTAIN it was Jess Mauboy, her song renditions were sooooo similar to Jess and I was really thrown.

Reactions: kxk
I was thinking Johnny Ruffo was Robot, but after seeing last nights performance and song choice, I now believe Robot is 100% Cody Simpson. Cody is now dating Miley and Robot sang Jolene, which Miley sings live all the time! Plus Dolly Parton is Miley’s Godmother.

Reactions: kxk
I was thinking Johnny Ruffo was Robot, but after seeing last nights performance and song choice, I now believe Robot is 100% Cody Simpson. Cody is now dating Miley and Robot sang Jolene, which Miley sings live all the time! Plus Dolly Parton is Miley’s Godmother.

I think it's Cody Simpson too. But this show was filmed 3 months ago so him singing those songs is just pure coincidence.

Back