Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

...I’m still wondering as to why the panel still keep guessing that ‘famous overseas stars’ are behind the masks... really?... why would they be bothered?... we haven’t had one yet and are most likely aren’t going to get one either... I don’t even think that what we’ve even had decent high quality Australian stars on yet to be honest... don’t get me wrong though... I am quite surprised by people like our Gretel being able to sing so well...

...I was pleasantly gobsmacked when Gretel took her mask off but for most of the time both my beautiful wife and I had trouble knowing who half of them actually were... come on everyone on the panel... stop making the show sound so ‘international’ by guessing that either Cher or Tina Turner etc are behind the masks to ramp up how great the show is... they aren’t and never will be... stop kidding yourselves... and... get rid of Lyndsey Lohan... she’s useless... don’t even get me started on Kate Cebrano... I would love to see Tina Arena be one of them... that would stir a few people up I reckon... (I think that The Spider could be Kylie Minogue... just kidding)... cheers.

...I hope that Demi Hines isn’t one of them... I think that it was ‘The Apprentice’ that she was on whereby she was being such a diva bitch and was so in love with herself that it really turned me off her... cheers.

Back