Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

McMullen was in House Husbands, hosted The Voice for awhile and dated Delta, they are about his only claims to fame. There were all sorts of clues about sport - because he won a trophy as a kid. That's kind of cheating when there's no way anyone would know that.

Reactions: kxk
Agree with kxk, Lion couldn't be anyone other than Kate Ceberano.
I liked her in I'm Talking, before she went all preachy.

Interesting interview with Darren on Studio 10 this morning. Confirmed that the studio audience is asked to leave before every unmasking, and their reactions are all pre-recorded.

I've never heard of him before - and he certainly didn't look familiar either. So his celebrity status is wasted on me :giggle:

I think I’m over this show.

I was beginning to feel the same, but then I decided the performances are enough to keep me happy
I love the costumes, and the dancers often have totally freaky weird stuff going on too.
Another bonus is osher, being fun and happy

The panel suck, dump the middle 2 totally irrelevant, replace with Nazeem
I get that they are there to amuse us and help create a party, get someone freaky with party attitude

I'm enjoying it.
I don't expect the celebrities to be A-listers and it doesn't matter. It's better than the US version, where there were only a few I'd even heard of.
The judges are rubbish (apart from Dannii), but you don't want them to guess right anyway.
The costumes are excellent and the vocals mostly competent.

Anything that beats the Block is awesome in my opinion, and it is just good family friendly fun fluff

And, did you see the singing clock on HYBPA from Korea (where show originated from), our oscar winning costume designer is so fantastic, singing clock was funny

I love the group performances, unicorn and spider will join robot and wolf as the final 4

Jessica Mauboy? Has a song called I Believe - Anything is Possible.

Unicorn is a shit singer. I don't get the hype.

Back