Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

if none of the masked singers are king tommy little or queen ali then i suppose any remaining reveal will be underwhelming.

Can Grant Denyer sing???He has travelled everywhere, and races

Yes surprisingly Grant can sing. This was his charity single released last Christmas.

I don’t think Grant’s involved with this season of The Masked Singer though.

Hmm... someone suggested Adam Brand for Dragon on the YouTube video of Dragon’s performance for “Roar”. They have a similar voice and reading on Wikipedia Adam Brand is a big Motorsport fan...

Reactions: kxk
I'm going with Venetta Fields as Unicorn. The clues pointing toward a backup singer and "The Voice" steer me toward "The Voice" being John Farnham. If it is her, she moves pretty well for a 78 yr old!

So, my current thinking:

Robot: Cody Simpson (100% clues match)
Unicorn: Venetta Fields
Monster: Gorgi Coglan
Lion: Kate Ceberano (I can't hear anyone else but Kate in that voice, clues match too)
Spider: KMH, though I can't match some of the clues - the new clues seem to suggest Dami Im?
Wolf: Millsy (seems too obvious, but the vocals seem dead on)
Prawn: Kriss Smith? (Nowhere near certain on this, some clues match and Dani has been pretty cagey since the first performance)
Dragon: Adam Brand (Again, no certainty but as per Lucas above, the broad brushstrokes seem to match)

Last edited:
After the last peformance from the Spider. It’s very unlikely that it’s Kate Miller Heidke. The clues still match though.

- She has worked with Steve Pope quite a lot
- her mother’s name is Jennifer (that’s a stretch for that clue)
- she had to work out her core a whole lot for the Eurovision peformance and needs to hits some insane notes or she feels and sounds flat
- pumping iron in a burning kitchen could connect to her song “fire and iron”

As usual I'm behind in watching this. They could be right with the The rhino being Ben Hall.
I didn't read anything before to suggest anything else. All I read was it was a boring reveal.

Ben Hall? The guy who plays Ned in Neighbours. No chance...
No! The Sydney swans player. Old dude from way back! Hahaha! Is that even the other guys real name?
Omg it is! I just googled it. What a coincidence 😮

Ben Hall? The guy who plays Ned in Neighbours. No chance...
Ohhhh, you mean BARRY Hall, lol. Could be but Rhino is one of the ones I have no idea about.
Oh yes ha ha! Whoops once again. In fact Ben Hall is an old Australian outlaw. I used to watch the program as a teenager back in the UK. Some mix up! Shouldn't post after a wine or two 🤭

Wedal Sailor! There you go! He came into our salon about 10 years ago. There, my sort of claim to fame. The worst one was when one of those twins from big brother came into the salon, and he was that familiar looking from having watched BB for the whole season, I thought I knew him! Another embarrassing moment!

Is anyone still watching this? I can't believe I actually thought they might get good celebrities like Adam Lambert. It's just a bunch of retired folks and/or people who need a cheque. Lindsay Lohan has zero chance of guessing correctly so why even cast her?

Is anyone still watching this? I can't believe I actually thought they might get good celebrities like Adam Lambert. It's just a bunch of retired folks and/or people who need a cheque. Lindsay Lohan has zero chance of guessing correctly so why even cast her?

I've not watched a single episode. Didn't interest me but if the chatter about it is anything to go by it's definitely coming back. And yes Lindsay is completely lost and here only for the pay cheque.

I actually can't believe I've been watching it. I swore I wouldn't, but the chatter here got me curious.
I think we all knew there weren't going to be any major celebrities.

After the last peformance from the Spider. It’s very unlikely that it’s Kate Miller Heidke. The clues still match though.

- She has worked with Steve Pope quite a lot
- her mother’s name is Jennifer (that’s a stretch for that clue)
- she had to work out her core a whole lot for the Eurovision peformance and needs to hits some insane notes or she feels and sounds flat
- pumping iron in a burning kitchen could connect to her song “fire and iron”
The part that throws me off is her height. I worked with KMH earlier this year and she is TINY!

Either way, despite the dreadful editing, I’m just as drawn into this show as everyone else. Rob Mills as Wolf was the easiest pick the moment he opened his mouth. I also want to believe Kris Smith is behind Prawn... and based on next week’s promo, it almost sounds like Danni is starting to think so too?

I heard someone say the spider could be Paulini from first aus idol?
Was Spider the one with the "famously carried away" clue? Paulini being in the Australian tour of The Bodyguard a couple years ago is the only explaination to this clue I can think of also, however the Spider's voice sounds nothing like Paulini's imo and the other clues don't really match up.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Paulini wouldn't have been available for filming - she's been pretty tied up with rehearsals/touring for the musical Hair.

I think the whole thing is incredibly stupid, and what on earth is Dave Hughes doing on that panel, his humour is totally lame and out of place.
Dare I say that Jackie O is the best judge of the lot, and Danni's OK too.

Back