Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

I'm tipping the Dragon is Anthony Mundine. He played NRL for the dragons & notice all of the "positions" the dragon pulls are like a footballer celebrating &/or an Anthony Mundine showing off.

We saw the ads before it started & the whole family was super pumped to watch. We haven't made it through a full ep yet. The repeated usage of the same audience clips & of the panel during the head removal stage is woeful. We tune it at 8.30 now lol.

OOOOhhh and SO so many lols that Nicky Webster an apparent "real" singer got kicked off before wendal sailor!! lolzzzz

I think the whole thing is incredibly stupid, and what on earth is Dave Hughes doing on that panel, his humour is totally lame and out of place.
Dare I say that Jackie O is the best judge of the lot, and Danni's OK too.
While I agree, am I the only one getting a "manufactured" vibe from all four judges? I can't help but feel like they've almost been told who to/not guess at times.

There's been a few instances where I'm certain that somebody as pop-cultured as Jackie O should have picked up on who a celeb is based on clues or voice, but her guesses have often been so outrageously... out there? This and the forced editing style of the show almost makes it too difficult to watch for me.

While I agree, am I the only one getting a "manufactured" vibe from all four judges? I can't help but feel like they've almost been told who to/not guess at times.

There's been a few instances where I'm certain that somebody as pop-cultured as Jackie O should have picked up on who a celeb is based on clues or voice, but her guesses have often been so outrageously... out there? This and the forced editing style of the show almost makes it too difficult to watch for me.

^^^^ agree agree agree! They just keep re-hashing the same shocked faces too!! Once you've seen it, you can't unsee :cool::bang:

Channel 10 of course will bring it back in 2020, mega ratings hit currently, even beating the Block

Well I find this fun fluff, great for beginning of the week, after work chill show

I love the costumes, and I love not seeing singer histrionics.....as Nazeem said I prefer them masked
Even kate cebrano is not as annoying when she is covered up as a Lion, but I hope she is dumped tonight

Wolf & Robot are good fun

Yes they have encouraged them to guess BIG all part of being fluff, Lilo is lost and just looks funny, dump Hughes for Nazeem next time

And it is nice to see Osher alive

They have chosen mostly great songs, and I enjoy the performances

well i haven't heard any tina arena yet, so i'm not sure about great.

anyway, some people think the spider could be vanessa amarossi?

"The Lair", hey? Lairdy Lad Prawn?

Spider does not sound like KMH nor like Jess Mauboy, 2 rumoured to be spider

Spider is tall and slim, killer bod

My bet is it is exmodel. musicql theatre performer, and one winner of 7's it takes 2
Erica Heynatz

Spider does not sound like KMH nor like Jess Mauboy, 2 rumoured to be spider

Spider is tall and slim, killer bod

My bet is it is exmodel. musicql theatre performer, and one winner of 7's it takes 2
Erica Heynatz

Did she use to play Charlotte in Home and Away? Incredibly good actress.

Reactions: kxk
Yes
Bonkers teacher it says in bio
Height and voice are right, says she exotic = Erica born in Papua NG

What happened on HA? Did she die in a fire or something dramatic???

220px-Erika_Heynatz.jpg

Yes
Bonkers teacher it says in bio
Height and voice are right, says she exotic = Erica born in Papua NG

What happened on HA? Did she die in a fire or something dramatic???

220px-Erika_Heynatz.jpg

From memory, I think one of the other characters shot and killed her character. It was interesting as all the other characters hated and feared her character who was quite psychotic.

Reactions: kxk
Back