Skip to main content

The kiss that divides the house

So here's another scenario... What if Lawson has been in the diary room and accepted BB's offer of money to a HM to self-evict, and then gone to the bedroom to tell Cat first? And their conversation turns to how much they'll miss each other, and this is a goodbye kiss?

And the 'what happens next' could be the other HM's finding out about Lawson self-evicting, and they're divided over whether they think he should have done it or not?

The taking the money thing is probably something that will happen live on a Tuesday or the day after. The Clawson kiss be seen tonight.

I just hope Aisha doesn't blow up about it because she was already in a rage with Lawson over the Ryan thing (not Aisha's fault btw) but I hope she doesn't get all Catty (no pun intended) and use it as ammo to fling shit @ Lawson. She won't be doing herself any favors in fact I don't see how anyone who reacts to this is going to come out of this looking like a hero. It's a BB TRAP!!! :D :D :D

I just hope Aisha doesn't blow up about it because she was already in a rage with Lawson over the Ryan thing (not Aisha's fault btw) but I hope she doesn't get all Catty (no pun intended) and use it as ammo to fling shit @ Lawson. She won't be doing herself any favors in fact I don't see how anyone who reacts to this is going to come out of this looking like a hero. It's a BB TRAP!!! :D :D :D

I think Aisha will blow up. She has a bad temper.

The way BB keeps offering them cash every 5 seconds I wouldnt be surprised if he sneakily offered them cash under the door for a bit of controversy. ;)
Considering how lame the show has been, I'm okay with this. They are all a bunch of wannabe actors anyway. They may as well put on a show for us.

1412254314119_wps_9_public_photos_of_Lawson_o.jpg

No joke she's SO MUCH better looking. What was he thinking??

I think Cat's going to have issues being employed after this. There is NOWAY any mother would want the first person to touch their child to be this home wrecker.

And lawson....
1343617489429_570550.png
She def has WAY BETTER CLEARER skin than Cat!

Candice is gooooooooooorgeous, absolutely. No offence to Cat but I don't understand why Lawson has wandering eyes to begin with, puzzling to say the least.

She's wifey material sure, if I were Laws I would've put a ring on 'that' a long time ago.

The one positive that Candice can take out of this is that she has dodged a bullet by not wasting any more time in being with Lawson, she's too good for him.

LOL - I have seen lots of " the other woman" and i can assure you that they are NEVER prettier than the original gf/wife. I have been cheated on and the whore bag is definitely look like someone who looks like an old town bike who's been around for a while.

No... Leo was fat. Cat was mad.. &
still is. !

You obviously havent seen the photo of Cat before she lost weight. She was FAT. It's in one of the thread, go find it lol

never mind, just look up from this comment.

I am amazed that Cat and especially Lawson escaped last nominations, I wonder if they can do it again by escaping the next nomination....... I want them out of the BB house!

I thought the house was already divided from Thursday night, also Lawson letter he wrote was a joke asking to make sure Candice was allright then he goes and jumps cat

I hope not. You've never been to Mandurah I am guessing? ;)

Ps. Thanks Caspersmum.
I grew up in Mandurah.. Well, next suburb over before my lucky escape. My Mum lives in Mandurah though... Hopefully Candice can find the 2% of hot guys that aren't deadbeats and bang them good.

It may be a hard task so I would say she should just make out with his best friends haha

We are still not going to get much of BB this week Thursday is only 1/2 hour show and tonight 1 1/2 hours
tomorrow 2 hours and 1/2 hour Friday.
no sunday though still.[DOUBLEPOST=1413750178][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wonder how they are going to keep the audience from booing clawson when they are inevitably evicted....chloroform?

probably pay them off

If the 2 of them are up next week I hope it is cat who goes first.

make Lawson sweat it out for a bit longer in there

Do we all have such short memories? What about Marty and Jess from season 2, who fell in love on screen, we watched them pash and cuddle and be in a relationship....when Marty had a girlfriend on the outside the whole time! It's nothin new and it makes it actually worth watching.

Ugh. These two. :bang: I wonder how many pregnant ladies are going to be banning Cat from their husbands when she goes back to work.

Back