Skip to main content

The Jury Villa - Discussion Thread

Consuela

Noooo No...
Awesome site donor
So it'll probably be easiest if we keep discussion of the Jury Villa episodes all in one (separate) place. So discuss away!

tumblr_oe2q7lZXIi1uk37c2o2_540.gif

¡BIG OLD [POSSIBLE] SPOILER WARNING!

...aw crap... I just started a duplicate thread of this just a few seconds ago... can I get rid of it or does a Moderator have to?... I just checked a few minutes ago and there was no thread for it lol!... Brekkie... if you read this could you delete my thread please?... sorry Consuela I had no idea that you were starting it lol!... cheers.

...aw crap... I just started a duplicate thread of this just a few seconds ago... can I get rid of it or does a Moderator have to?... I just checked a few minutes ago and there was no thread for it lol!... Brekkie... if you read this could you delete my thread please?... sorry Consuela I had no idea that you were starting it lol!... cheers.

Ha! Of course when I actually start a thread it's a duplicate one. I just snuck in with first place though. :p

But yeah @Brekkie or @marquisite will have to delete the other one.

Soooooooooo. I just watched it. Obviously episode one was going to be a bit of a bust with just Nick being there (and Kate in spirit).

I kinda like the weigh-in, it'll be interesting to see how much weight some of these 'castaways' have lost. Nick's home made idol is so sneaky. I wish he had used it and then been exposed. Mwahahahaha.

Ha! Of course when I actually start a thread it's a duplicate one. I just snuck in with first place though. :p

But yeah @Brekkie or @marquisite will have to delete the other one.

...hahaha!... sorry about that Consuela... I've just sent a PM to Brekkie to fix it so all should be all good by tomorrow most likely... cheers.

Soooooooooo. I just watched it. Obviously episode one was going to be a bit of a bust with just Nick being there (and Kate in spirit).

I kinda like the weigh-in, it'll be interesting to see how much weight some of these 'castaways' have lost. Nick's home made idol is so sneaky. I wish he had used it and then been exposed. Mwahahahaha.

...it might be a good idea if you throw a link to the website on here so that people can go directly to see it and save them the messing about methinks!... just a suggestion... cheers.

...it might be a good idea if you throw a link to the website on here so that people can go directly to see it and save them the messing about methinks!... just a suggestion... cheers.

Yeah that would have been the smart thing to do. Lucky we have @Veronica2005. :p

Will our international peeps find a place to view them? I assume it's geolocked @Rose711?

Episode 1: The Jury Villa

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/extra/season-1/episode-1-the-jury-villa

For the final castaways, the journey doesn't end when the torch goes out. Follow their journeys as they are reintroduced back into civilisation and are sequestered at The Jury Villa as Jury Members.

...hahaha!... what is it with this thread?... no sooner do I start a thread or post about supplying a link and the sweet Veronica2005 has provided one as I was typing that last post!... that's twice within the last 20 minutes or whatever!... lol!... thanks Veronica2005... we must be all on a synchronised wavelength or something lol!... cheers.

Yeah that would have been the smart thing to do. Lucky we have @Veronica2005. :p

Will our international peeps find a place to view them? I assume it's geolocked @Rose711?

...oh bummer!... I never thought of that... but doesn't Rose711 watch our Survivor already?... surely if she can see that then hopefully she can watch this perhaps?... it's all gobbledegook to me with all of that 'geolock' stuff... lol!... cheers.

Well, I love it! It's as unpredictable as Survivor, who will be voted out? Who will win?
Anyway, Nick talks way too much, going to be interesting when he gets a victim to bore to death.

Well, I love it! It's as unpredictable as Survivor, who will be voted out? Who will win?
Anyway, Nick talks way too much, going to be interesting when he gets a victim to bore to death.

Imagine the how awkies it would be if Sue is next. Then it'd be just Sue and Nick together! Ha!

...I'm watching it now... only 30 seconds into it and Nick says... "this is MY Jury Villa"... hahaha!... it doesn't take long for Nick to start strutting his stuff does it?... lol!... cheers.

...that hotel room is fantastic!... luxury or what?... I'm loving this side show of what happens after they leave... does this happen on all Survivor shows or is it just an Australian concept?... does anyone know?... cheers

...hahahahaha!... this is Nick without his beard!... what a difference... he had to have that backward fitting cap of his amputated from his head before he had a shave though lol!... cheers.

nick shaven.jpg

Back