Skip to main content

The Jury Villa - Discussion Thread

1. Australian Survivor ‏@Survivor_AU 2h2 hours ago
    JURY VILLA: Flick joins the jury, confronts Brooke about the blindside plus discusses the final 3 >> http://bit.ly/2emV9Yv #SurvivorAU

Cvh31A8UAAAW8vn.jpg
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/extra/season-1/episode-8-the-jury-villa

None of them seemed to like her at all....be it Jenna Louise, Sue, Nick.....compare that to Brooke's arrival where they fawned all over her and she had an equal if not bigger part in eliminating all three. Kristie could have definitely won against Brooke and possibly Matt.

None of them seemed to like her at all....be it Jenna Louise, Sue, Nick.....compare that to Brooke's arrival where they fawned all over her and she had an equal if not bigger part in eliminating all three. Kristie could have definitely won against Brooke and possibly Matt.
She was doing a bit of backpedalling and not wanting to apportion any blame for anyone going to herself. 'They did it to themselves.' Well, yes, in part for not playing the game the way she wanted it played, or so it comes across to me, but you were the one who hammered in some of the final nails many times. Doesn't come across as a particularly nice person.

Flick "surprised" that the jury still hate her.

...oh the irony eh?... ( she probably thinks irony has something to do with metals)... how can she expect them all not to be icy towards her?... seriously!... I understand now that all of the backstabbing and lying is part of the game now that we're at the end of my first ever season and so does she because she did all of them quite well until the end so she should've been aware of how she was going to be treated when she got there to the Jury Villa... she wonders as to why Brooke is so pissed off with her?... this godawful smug grin towards Brooke when she crucified her should be the big hint... she deserves whatever they throw at her as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

smug-bitch-flick....gif

...oh the irony eh?... ( she probably thinks irony has something to do with metals)... how can she expect them all not to be icy towards her?... seriously!... I understand now that all of the backstabbing and lying is part of the game now that we're at the end of my first ever season and so does she because she did all of them quite well until the end so she should've been aware of how she was going to be treated when she got there to the Jury Villa... she wonders as to why Brooke is so pissed off with her?... this godawful smug grin towards Brooke when she crucified her should be the big hint... she deserves whatever they throw at her as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

View attachment 52194
It's agame Flickwas playing to win. I don't understand why Brooke is so bitter when she did the same and more to others. They welcomed her, so why not be generous and welcome Flick? I think Brooke helped poison them against her.

Back