Votes: 58 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Equipment Inspector
Awesome site donor
Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum (I wasn't sure cos it's about a housemate but we don't know anything yet)

Has anyone got any leads or info on this housemate? I'd love to see another male go into the house — I feel like the house is being female dominated. Doesn't have to be gay or muscular, just a more dominant male then the ones that are in there at the moment.

Honestly, it could just be some random guest for all we know - however, considering they've added an eviction this week that wasn't originally intended then if this Intruder is in fact a new HM the sole reason for putting them in at all would just be to balance out the numbers again. Which is sad really.

Also, I would have just stuck to this thread @Danny ;) www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/surprise-eviction-mon-sept-29-intruder-special-wed-oct-1.51821/
I hope it's someone decent. I do understand where you're coming from though.

Argh I didn't see that thread!

Don't really care about their gender. I just want them to be interesting individuals, regardless...

If it's a male, he has to be gay (masculine, mind you). Sick of straight men being predominant in BB. :grumpy:

If it's a female, I want her to be extremely bossy, dominating and rude. Someone who can stand up against Travis and tell him to get over himself. Oh, a lesbian would be awesome too.

All the men we have currently are either lame or bores. The women do have more personality, so I would like a male intruder... only if he has something of substance to offer. The casting this year is kinda dire. I much preferred the 2013. Even though I thought Tully was in need of psychiatric medication on top of being loathsome, I couldn't stop watching her.

Hope it's someone who will bring FUN into the already boring house.. Nothing dramatic but someone jason can be friends with. I think him and the right person could wreak fun havoc on the house as Tim and Drew did last year.. BB picked all the wrong people this year. I like Katie, Jason and David and that is about it. The rest are just plain boring.. BB needs to bring back the chamber and make noms fun again. More tasks and games. More than just sitting by the pool or laying in bed. Skye is getting to be a show off and just playing up for the camera's. Nothing real there. Aisha is annoying and so is Cat and Lisa. Ryan is boring and Dion is barely seen. I do think it's all down to the editing team. They just can't edit to save their lives this year. If it's on next year I wont watch . Sad but true.

I am telling you now, Alex thinks last years BBAU rocked because of his Surley fish... so now we will get the Surley reincarnate, the Parrot.
Welcome new HM!

Honestly, it could just be some random guest for all we know - however, considering they've added an eviction this week that wasn't originally intended then if this Intruder is in fact a new HM the sole reason for putting them in at all would just be to balance out the numbers again. Which is sad really.

Also, I would have just stuck to this thread @Danny ;) www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/surprise-eviction-mon-sept-29-intruder-special-wed-oct-1.51821/

I had assumed it's a double this week because the first eviction was originally intended to evict a double but they [the producers] wanted to keep Jake in?

It has to be a kamikaze-shit stirrer

Someone un-Ryan like and unlike the chick that slept all day in o5 or o6

The only chance of saving BB2014 is a Vesna or Full on game player

The kind that knows intruders cannot win ever as the others gang up on them and an original housemate always wins by a fraction

Bring in a mole like Mikey or a spaz like Nobbi

It is time

As for token gay dude or crumpet eating girl; yawn... That shock-value is oh so 1999.

By the way, I found that last year they referred to Surly as a returning housemate, so the parrot is probably not an intruder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back