Skip to main content

The I love ben thread

It seemed as though they were reading from some sort of loose script though - if the paper stated 'talk about the house mates fashion' then that is what they are going to do.

ben and Stacey's radio gig was hilarious at times, but for the most part, I only heard how much they were putting the other HMs down. I hope BB announces that all the HMs are gonna listen to everyone else's shows. I want to watch B&S' reactions :)

Well Big Brother just announced in
the live updates that the winners of this weeks Captain's challenge get to watch parts of the radio shows.

ben and Stacey's radio gig was hilarious at times, but for the most part, I only heard how much they were putting the other HMs down.

It would have stated that's what they had to talk about.

Didn't you find it strange that Ray 'rang' up to ask what they thought of his fashion sense.

It seemed as though they were reading from some sort of loose script though - if the paper stated 'talk about the house mates fashion' then that is what they are going to do.

100% agree.

And that's the reason why Ray happened to call them.

It would have stated that's what they had to talk about.

Didn't you find it strange that Ray 'rang' up to ask what they thought of his fashion sense.

There was an odd moment of WTF when I realised Ray was on the phone. Contact with the outside world??? What the?

Ben is disgusting! in the confidential episode where he went skinny dipping, he put his worn undies over Zoe's head! I mean material over her head down to her neck. Who does that!?

Ben is disgusting! in the confidential episode where he went skinny dipping, he put his worn undies over Zoe's head! I mean material over her head down to her neck. Who does that!?

I don't know what to make of what we saw. Were they all starkers or what?

How does he do it? Apparently he's the worlds biggest bitch who bitches behind everyone's backs, a coward, a bully, and a psychopath even, who manipulates and plots and causes all of the trouble in the house both with his own direct influence and remotely by techniques of sinister persuasion. Surely after BB he should be given an executive position in an advertising agency.

And yet he consistently fails to stir much interest as a nomination target. Going by the criticism of him I read on these threads, this avoidance is beyond miraculous. Worthy of an exorcism. Even accepting that somehow his egregious self is overlooked for punishment due to near universal HM cretinism, you'd think that when specifically encouraged to nominate for strategy the HMs would afford themselves the opportunity to honour Ben with an Estelle like avalanche of points.

But what does he get? Zip. Nada. Nothing. Zero.

Maybe he's Satan. Maybe he's the ultimate BB player. Or might it be that he's been misjudged and all that evil attributed to him is in real life, in the house, just a zany guy with a lot of opinions being himself. I'm simply putting that out there as a remote possibility.

He's less a Rosemary's Baby and more a sort of Look Who's Talking.

Because he pretends to be everyone's friend.

He'll bit making fun and bitching to someone about someone one second. The next he's given that person his very special attention and insight, offering friendly and helpful advice.

I think as the show has progressed he's changed or just changed for the show, who knows. But I like the new Ben.

How does he do it? Apparently he's the worlds biggest bitch who bitches behind everyone's backs, a coward, a bully, and a psychopath even, who manipulates and plots and causes all of the trouble in the house both with his own direct influence and remotely by techniques of sinister persuasion. Surely after BB he should be given an executive position in an advertising agency.

And yet he consistently fails to stir much interest as a nomination target. Going by the criticism of him I read on these threads, this avoidance is beyond miraculous. Worthy of an exorcism. Even accepting that somehow his egregious self is overlooked for punishment due to near universal HM cretinism, you'd think that when specifically encouraged to nominate for strategy the HMs would afford themselves the opportunity to honour Ben with an Estelle like avalanche of points.

But what does he get? Zip. Nada. Nothing. Zero.

Maybe he's Satan. Maybe he's the ultimate BB player. Or might it be that he's been misjudged and all that evil attributed to him is in real life, in the house, just a zany guy with a lot of opinions being himself. I'm simply putting that out there as a remote possibility.

He's less a Rosemary's Baby and more a sort of Look Who's Talking.

He's BB's Rasputin. I'm sure we have a Prince Felix and a Grand Duke in there too, we just have yet to see them. Give them another few weeks and there will be (metaphorical) poisonings, shootings and drownings. I have a feeling it might even be Michael and Josh or Zoe

I think as the show has progressed he's changed or just changed for the show, who knows. But I like the new Ben.

Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps as the show has progressed that you have changed in your view of Ben, and he has stayed the same?

I haven't seen any sort of change in his nature since the beginning of the show. He has always been a funny, opinionated, kind hearted, meeper hating, pot stirrer to me, and I for one l have always loved having him in the house.

I would like to see him win it.

All the bitching will come out in the open eventually and blow up big time in Benny boy's face.
Patience my dears patience.

He'll bit making fun and bitching to someone about someone one second. The next he's given that person his very special attention and insight, offering friendly and helpful advice.

Dude, don't you have enough bitch about ben threads to post in?

woo,woo!

All the bitching will come out in the open eventually and blow up big time in Benny boy's face.

It has come out in the open.

Estelle told him she heard him bitching about her, George in his superpower said he thought Ben was talking about him.

Hell he was even most nominated one week.

Ever thought that he might be caring & a good listener who gives helpful advice. (but he can bitch about them)

What I have seen, the HM's seem to go to him for advice. I didn't see any other HM go & comfort Estelle when she was upset after getting 19 votes, except Benjamin)

He's BB's Rasputin.

Ha ha. They're having a difficult time killing him. At the moment they're having trouble even locating a weapon.

But that's the thing. His bitching isn't really guarded. I'm constantly surprised by how what sounds like a scathing criticism or bitchy assessment of a HM winds up part of universal banter.

Bradley high-fived with Josh about how his jokes don't come in at the right temperature. His friendless Estelle quips were made to anyone who cared to listen. There was a montage of HMs making meeper references during the Nomination Show. Either they're not taking him seriously or they're agreeing with him.

It's getting to the point that I'm starting to wonder if he's the Dr Smith of the house. Even if he tries to kill them they wouldn't think of casting him out.

Ben does nothing from liberating gay men from that queeny bitchy stereotype.

BB death to Ben.

Back