Skip to main content

The Hotplate... is anyone going to bother watching it?...

Hey, I'm good, barely hanging in there with the show though. I record it and watch after so I can fast forward most lol.

...haha!... I understand exactly where you're coming from Insomniac lol!...

Haha. Sorry I can't join in, have never really gotten into cooking shows!

...no probs Bleachy... I'm beginning to wish I didn't with this show either... thank God it's coming to an end soon lol!... cheers.

I think you need to block yourself Sticky. You shouldn't have to put up with the rubbish you put out.

I'm still watching, but yeah I too have skipped over the middle half of a few episodes, it's all getting a bit samey. The palate joke has worn a bit thin. But I watched it all tonight and was glad to see the girls do well, looks like they'll be in the final. I think theirs is the only restaurant on the show I'd ever consider seeking out if I was in the neighbourhood.

I'm watching too sticky. I think they are all allowed staff this round because they are cooking for 30. I'm sure I heard it on one of the promotions.

I think you need to block yourself Sticky. You shouldn't have to put up with the rubbish you put out.

I'm still watching, but yeah I too have skipped over the middle half of a few episodes, it's all getting a bit samey. The palate joke has worn a bit thin. But I watched it all tonight and was glad to see the girls do well, looks like they'll be in the final. I think theirs is the only restaurant on the show I'd ever consider seeking out if I was in the neighbourhood.

...you have a good point there oddjob lol!... sometimes people push you too far don't they?...

I'm watching too sticky. I think they are all allowed staff this round because they are cooking for 30. I'm sure I heard it on one of the promotions.

...hey qtkt... how are you my sweet?... it seems ages since we last spoke... thanks for telling me that otherwise I would've thought that there was some cheating of some type going on... Kenn said earlier in this post that the French guys don't do all of their cooking and that the dad just oversaw it all...

the old french guy he is not the cook in his kitchen, he has three other cook that do it all , and the younger one doesnt cook at all, he is front of house . they are doing quite well . looking forward to tonight.

...so perhaps we shouldn't write them off so early now?... if they are doing it then who knows?... it's cheating as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

[QUOTE="Mr Stickyfingers, post: 2210049, member: 30464"

...hey qtkt... how are you my sweet?... it seems ages since we last spoke...
.[/QUOTE]

I'm great thanks Sticky. I had to ban myself from here as I was spending far too much time online. I pop in occasionally to see how you are all going as a special treat. It's we how you can miss a community of people you've never met. I think of you every time I do a funeral booklet after the help you gave me with a photo that time. Blessings.

...that's good to hear qtkt... it was my pleasure to help you do that after so much help that you do for others each and every day of your life... please feel free to ask again if you ever get stuck like that again... afterall... how can I possibly turn down such a wonderful lady like yourself... why it would be just plain... 'ungentlemanly' of me wouldn't it?... lol!... cheers.

...it looks like the Frenchie's... (Phillipe and Pascal)... may have done quite well (63/100) and put themselves in 2nd place but is that score enough to get them in the final?... I can only hope that Aron and Vanessa Smug Gits go down big time and go out screaming and kicking from the competition... I would so love that to happen lol!... I'm a nasty little shit sometimes eh?... cheers.

read in the OK mag that Marie is pregnant with a baby girl and due early Oct (she has 2 boys)....she hid it from the production crew when they were filming

Watched last night's tonight - tonight's is for tomorrow.
That weasel Aron threw his giraffe-like missus under the bus again. "Emi & Marie cook better than..." (bypasses the word "us" for "Vanessa")

...to quote a good friend of mine... that 'weasel Aron' and his 'giraffe-like missus' are cooking tonight... please... PLEASE... PLEASE!... let them collapse in a big heap of dung tonight...being that because I live in NSW I always barrack for our team to win these shows but not this team... I can't stand them... whenever he does that ridiculous smug-faced grin I feel like jumping into my car and driving for an hour into Sydney just to walk into his restaurant to punch him in that stupid face of his!... (I know... I know... calm the fuck down Sticky)...

...come on you other states... kick our butts!... I want Ami and Marie to win this but if they don't let it be anybody except that 'weasel Aron' and his 'giraffe-like missus'!... PLEASE!!!!!... cheers.

The giraffe could take out the weasel if she really wanted to. I would, if I was married to him.

...hahaha!... I've been waiting for her to snap and take to him with a meat cleaver lol!...

Apparently Aron enjoyed his time in front of the camera so much he wants to do more tv :rolleyes:

...of course he would... he loves looking at himself aswell as listening to his own voice... he's a vain smug git!... lol!... cheers.

...I love the way that Liam can't wait to eat that Wallaby dish in front of Palate and miss love me do... lol!... cheers.

..."I haven't tasted Wallaby before and I still haven't"... lol!... classic!... well they bombed out in the first round by the looks of it... yes!!!!... and of all people the prawn pooh tube HAD to be in Nollsies dish!... hahahahahaha!... they gonna die peeps!... cheers.

..."it's like being on the worlds longest blind date... the irony is... I'm not deaf!"... (Liam talking about having to share a table with Christina and Tania)... lol!... cheers.

Back