Skip to main content

The Hotplate... is anyone going to bother watching it?...

...I wish that I had Scotts hair... (then again... I wish I had ANY hair!!)... lol!... unfortunately I have to part my hair in a circle lol!... cheers.

Sh*t.. looks like smug will win. I wonder if they do win, if the longing looks will end with them just jumping each others bones.
Oh god, I hope they don't. Aron already thinks he is wonderful. The 'dish of the competition' for the girls might just do it for them.

You gonna call it Sticky?

...I believe that Aron is their favourite so I can only see them winning it but I would love to see the girls take it out... I believe that if they do it was because of their Duck dish... so yeah!... unfortunately I think Aron will win this... :(:(:(:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1441192787][/DOUBLEPOST]...hey ausbjfan!... cheers.

...well those judges have all but handed Aron and Vanessa the prize before they went to the AD break so now we've got to endure that stupid smug grin yet again... cheers.

...Arons face was pure GOLD!... I should've taped this to watch it over and over again lol!... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1441193770][/DOUBLEPOST]...I am so proud of my girls... so proud!... cheers.

Awwww that was a nice speech by Marie. If they'd won I was thinking of going to Aron's restaurant just so I could send something back to the kitchen cos he has annoyed me.

...thanks so much for making this such a sweet ride Willoughby... you made it so much good fun!... I really do appreciate you sharing this with me... hic!... what a great victory and what a great ride!... better late then never ausbjfan so thanks to you too... cheers.

Back