Skip to main content

The Hotplate... is anyone going to bother watching it?...

...thanks so much for making this such a sweet ride Willoughby... you made it so much good fun!... I really do appreciate you sharing this with me... hic!... what a great victory and what a great ride!... better late then never ausbjfan so thanks to you too... cheers.
You're welcome Sticky. Wish I'd looked in here earlier. I've not been on the forum much since BB ended but I'll be sure to find you for a catchup! It was fun!

...thanks so much for making this such a sweet ride Willoughby... you made it so much good fun!... I really do appreciate you sharing this with me... hic!... what a great victory and what a great ride!... better late then never ausbjfan so thanks to you too... cheers.
Cheers to you too :)

Yay, what a good result. Best people won.
Missed out commenting live the last few shows, I needed to record and fast forward lol.
Lol@Aron pretending to be a good loser...

...that was a classic shot of Aron's face wasn't it?... as Willoughby said to me... it would make a great GIF wouldn't it?... that look was pure gold!... lol!...

Great result! I enjoyed this show much more than I thought I would.

...I did too... I didn't have much hope for it to start off with... hence the title of the thread lol!... cheers.

So glad the girls won it. The way Aron still finds time to work on lowering Vanessa's self-esteem during the grand final cook didn't leave a good taste in my mouth.

Yes, I was a little surprised how much I enjoyed this show, given it is very close to MKR, which really annoys me. Overall they were a pretty entertaining bunch. It was better I think after they dropped the secret scoring.

...Arons face was pure GOLD!... I should've taped this to watch it over and over again lol!... cheers.

Would make a good gif.

...you were right Willoughby... they did make good GIFS lol!... they are not happy little vegemites are they?... this is what I believe they were REALLY thinking lol!...

what.gif THEY'VE-STOLEN-OUR-MONEY.gif

...but I love the look on Aron's sister's face lolol!... 'NOT HAPPY JAN!'... at least his mum is being gracious enough to smile for Emi and Marie...

not-happy-jan.gif

...the look on Aron's face in this one below says it all to me lol!... hey everybody... that stupid idiotic smug grin has finally gone lol!... cheers.

there-goes-my-TV-career.gif

...you were right Willoughby... they did make good GIFS lol!... they are not happy little vegemites are they?... this is what I believe they were REALLY thinking lol!...

View attachment 49669 View attachment 49670

...but I love the look on Aron's sister's face lolol!... 'NOT HAPPY JAN!'... at least his mum is being gracious enough to smile for Emi and Marie...

View attachment 49672

...the look on Aron's face in this one below says it all to me lol!... hey everybody... that stupid idiotic smug grin has finally gone lol!... cheers.

View attachment 49671
Hahahaha good one Sticky!!! Smug replaced by stoic swallow. Love it!

So glad the girls won it. The way Aron still finds time to work on lowering Vanessa's self-esteem during the grand final cook didn't leave a good taste in my mouth.

Yes, I was a little surprised how much I enjoyed this show, given it is very close to MKR, which really annoys me. Overall they were a pretty entertaining bunch. It was better I think after they dropped the secret scoring.

...it shows what a selfish nasty little shit he really is doesn't it oddjob?... you're supposed to praise your wife up at all costs... especially when they feel that they have failed at something... that is their most vulnerable time... that's when you make her proud of you for being there for them... that's why she looked so insecure while in the kitchen with him all of the time... he is just a self-centered egotistical pig...just imagine if he had won this?... imagine how bad he would've been then???... believe it or not but I actually feel sorry for her... cheers.

Back