Skip to main content

THE FINALE

"We’ll also look at highlights of past seasons of Big Brother and pay tribute to the format, seasons and personalities gone by" (Alex Mavordigoosskledingble)
Does that mean we are getting another on of these?

I hope so

Does anybody remember what year it was that the winner was announced in the house, and then they did a huge walk from the house to the stage with Gretel and all of the housemates met the winner along the road? I have a feeling it was Jamie but I could be wrong...
They did that walk a few years if I recall, fireworks going off and all the old housemates met them along the walk... Was excellent. This years HM's just don't compare for me though for what I felt for some other housemates of the past.

That was the infamous "Winner's Walk" - one of my absolute favourite parts of a BB Finale ever, but I can totally understand why they stopped doing it and will never do it again (unfortunately).

Why wouldn't / couldn't they do it again ?

Does anybody remember what year it was that the winner was announced in the house, and then they did a huge walk from the house to the stage with Gretel and all of the housemates met the winner along the road? I have a feeling it was Jamie but I could be wrong...

Always VOM a little when I think of that TOAD Jamie *blech*

They've just tweeted this morning that 5 of the past favourite HMs will be there.. yep, looks like the end...

Could you imagine SBS with Big Brother? All the housemates would be foreigners who can't speak english and their trademark yellow subtitles would be all over the place!

I have wanted this for years, Im seriousness, we had a discussion early on about this, back to basics, be diverse cast, adult orientated, amazing post eviction interviews and hosted by the flawless Lee Lin Chin
YZoLc7Q.gif

Well, David is gone, Priya is gone, Penny is gone. The show is already over. Those were the more deserving final 3.

Back