Skip to main content

The Final Questions/Interviews + Life after BB

Aw - I addended but I think it's gone into that place lost posts go in the heavens... Don't worry Pristians - there's always room.! :p

But just to say apologies fer hijacking your thread, Luke.

You're Th' Best..! :)

(An FREE TH REFUGEES ;))

Don't forget the fan questions for the FINAL 6 :)

Fascinating videos Luke! You truly have a natural talent for interviewing ppl & building the rapport to make them feel comfortable enough, to open up to you. Top work! :thumbsup:

What a tough choice and a real shame about the Arias being on at the same time. But as ppl have said, it shows where your heart lies and that you are a die hard BB fan. :inlove: We are all looking forward to your next videos.

As youve mentioned, you will only have a short time to interview ppl, but it would be interesting to question Skye and gain some insight on:

- mention that past evictees have said that she has stripped NEKKID, sung & sworn to break up other ppls interesting conversations and bring attention to herself. Is this true, why did she do it (would like to hear her express her answer in her own words) & does she think it was unfair to the other housemates who were genuinely in the middle of an interesting conversation, that she high-jacked?

- why did she move from Jake, to Leo, to then set her eyes upon Ryan? Were these showmances, was she just horny or did she genuinely like them all? And if she did genuinely like them, how come she moved on so quickly between each?

- Bring up the dog poo incident in the kitchen sink, with the dish sponge. Why did this happen?! What was she thinking ? Hygiene?

- as someone has mentioned in an earlier post (and there is a thread somewhere about it too), its been alleged that she was a crazy stalker on twitter to Layla 2012 & Layla's brother has mentioned mentioned this as well. Please ask Skye if she has met Layla (both from GC) and ask if/why she disliked Layla so much.

- Skye is actually an ok singer. Did she used to take singing lessons?

- Skye obviously loves the limelight. Is she hoping to get a radio/media/advertising gig after big brother? What would she like to do MOST post BB - career wise, if given the opportunity?

Thank you
------

Ry-Ry (Ryan): Describe how your bromance with David developed and blossomed.
Ryza (Ryan): You mentioned you had depression when you were younger. Did your great sense of humour develop from this darker period in your life by wanting to make others feel good, happy and accepted, knowing how terrible it is to truly feel down?
Rybabe (Ryan): Did you know during your time in the house that Leo's real name was also Ryan?
Ryzalicious (Ryan): Were you surprised when Jason confessed that you were the housemate he was most attracted to?
Rysexual (Ryan): During the Big Brother Hotel task your awesome personality and humour shone through brilliantly. Would you say this was your favourite weekly task in the house? If not, what was your favourite weekly task?

Lina: Some viewers noted that you seemed to comment on many things negatively. Are you naturally a "glass half-empty" type of person?

Ryan. Were you one of the 15,000 people that applied for BB?
Lol yes!

Please ask him if the block rumours are true!

Ryan: what will you be doing with the 200,000 you've won (if he wins) and is opening a bar still one of your plans?!
Ryan: why do you have commitmentphobia, and how did Skyes affection for you make you feel seeing as she really disliked you a few weeks before?

Pretty much everything @Bae said!

Priya: do you think you and Katie made the right decision in buying immunity the first week? Do you think you'd have made it this far if you hadn't?

Travis - did you deliberately tone down your behaviour after Ben visited you, or did they just show less of your brashness?

You should ask Skye how her ghetto booty looks so good with her diet and lifestyle. And if she has had any "help" in that area.

Seriously I don't expect you to ask her this, but I would like to know all the same!

Hi @Luke Blundell,

Don't know if anyone has asked, but if you manage to interview Ryan, would it be too much trouble to ask if he can do his Tim Dormer impression? I'm quite interested in seeing if it's as good as some peeps have been saying it is

Just to change topics for a moment.

Do you know how close you where @Luke Blundell last night to actually asking me for an Interview.

That would have been funny as if you asked me to interview you to interview me.

You where so close in catching me out.

Anyway, back on the subject now. That is all.

LIFE AFTER BB POST - So I just want to let you guys know I have been invited to audition for a new reality TV show, haven't been told any details or anything like that, but the audition is on Thursday.

*Edit* No guarantee I will get on, but how exciting!

LIFE AFTER BB POST - So I just want to let you guys know I have been invited to audition for a new reality TV show, haven't been told any details or anything like that, but the audition is on Thursday.

Good luck.

That is exciting news. Good luck with your audition:D

BYE BYE NOW

Back