Skip to main content

The Final Questions/Interviews + Life after BB

LIFE AFTER BB POST - So I just want to let you guys know I have been invited to audition for a new reality TV show, haven't been told any details or anything like that, but the audition is on Thursday.

*Edit* No guarantee I will get on, but how exciting!
Good luck, mate!

Don't forget to update us on the future of BBAU 2015 when you know.

Haha as soon as I know anything you guys will know..

BYE BYE NOW

And a quick special mention to goon this year for being the most unreliable source of infomation I have ever seen :) if I ever need to know anything behind the scenes at the food stand I'll let you know .

Good luck, mate!

Don't forget I'll hire you if I get my own show......maybe one day ;)

LIFE AFTER BB POST - So I just want to let you guys know I have been invited to audition for a new reality TV show, haven't been told any details or anything like that, but the audition is on Thursday.

*Edit* No guarantee I will get on, but how exciting!

Very exciting! Good luck!

And a quick special mention to goon this year for being the most unreliable source of infomation I have ever seen :) if I ever need to know anything behind the scenes at the food stand I'll let you know .
But he was right when he said there was more than just the Diary Room upstairs this year! Or last year when he said Nathan didn't walk!

;p

Lol @Luke Blundell

Don't let the door slam you in the ass on the way out.

If users wanted details, I would have given them like I did to some individuals throughout the series. It's was clear after the first few details I released they didn't give a hoot about the series, so I wasn't going out of my way to do work when I didn't need to.

Maybe it's worth re looking your,options for 2015, whatever you do I wish you the best of luck.

@Luke Blundell LOL at the Goon dig.

So how was Skye's interview? did you ask her the tough questions?

I asked her a lot of questions haha.. I'm just about to start editing it so we will have to wait and see

Lol @Luke Blundell

Don't let the door slam you in the ass on the way out.

If users wanted details, I would have given them like I did to some individuals throughout the series. It's was clear after the first few details I released they didn't give a hoot about the series, so I wasn't going out of my way to do work when I didn't need to.

Maybe it's worth re looking your,options for 2015, whatever you do I wish you the best of luck.

Cool

Back