Skip to main content

The Final Questions/Interviews + Life after BB

PENNY: Have you ever been told that your laugh is terrifying?
LINA: Did ever stop to think about the audience watching you?
PRIYA: So when is rapture?
RYAN: Was Skye really naked all the time, did you bar up?
SKYE: What are you going to do about your cellulite?
TRAVIS: Do you love lamp?

PENNY: Have you ever been told that your laugh is terrifying?
LINA: Did ever stop to think about the audience watching you?
PRIYA: So when is rapture?
RYAN: Was Skye really naked all the time, did you bar up?
SKYE: What are you going to do about your cellulite?
TRAVIS: Do you love lamp?

hqdefault.jpg

Well from what I was told I have access to record and release everything, as long as people are true to their word I will release it all :) Record 2 whole days and break it down :) ..

Whilst I'm sure many will find it boring, I want to see some of the video storage technology and edit suites. I wonder if you can get a head video tech to give you a 2 minute "explainer" on the technology. Is CuttingEdge still providing the gear?

Whilst I'm sure many will find it boring, I want to see some of the video storage technology and edit suites. I wonder if you can get a head video tech to give you a 2 minute "explainer" on the technology. Is CuttingEdge still providing the gear?

Im not sure who is the provider, When I went into the editing suits and control room my mind was blown hahaha. I will see what I can do :) and nah I haven't seen it! Ill check it out, goes for about halfa, so ill check it out when I have a spare moment :)

I've loved your interviews, Luke - think you have a natural, genuine talent for this stuff, and hope you go on in the business - please be sure to let us know what you do next, I'll be a great supporter. Never voted, never will(?); but I'd put summat in to contribute to you keepin' on what you're doing, wherever that is or may be. :) Genuine fan.

I've no idea re: questions - will think about it.!

Again - thanks so much for interviews.. always a pleasure..! You have a real talent for it. :)

I've loved your interviews, Luke - think you have a natural, genuine talent for this stuff, and hope you go on in the business - please be sure to let us know what you do next, I'll be a great supporter. Never voted, never will(?); but I'd put summat in to contribute to you keepin' on what you're doing, wherever that is or may be. :) Genuine fan.

Again - thanks so much for interviews.. always a pleasure..! You have a real talent for it. :)
(I haven't yet worked out to do username links - sorry.!)

Thanks for you support! :) Will always keep in touch on these forums

LOL - I've ALWAYS read @marquisite 's name as marquiste - literally Billions* of times - that's really funny. **

I'm clearly not that attentive - but attentive enough to now google 'marquisite' - and a shoddy misnamed mineral comes up :)

Know this Now - marcasite - stoppit now autocorrect - is sometimes called white iron pyrite (but who actually ever calls it that).?

More interesting is that 'Marquisite' DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST*** ****

* still... a lot...!
** not necessarily funny :(
***beyond first page - not soo interested to go page 2
**** I've allllways liked you, Special Mod :) Special Kudos for being Anonymous; special thanks fer messin' with the KKK this week :D

Back