Skip to main content

The Fattening 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again female housemates have become porkers since being in the house. Already Skye and Sandra have become fatty fat fat fats, with Priya not far behind (alothough she was a little oompa loompa to begin). Exactly same thing happened with Mikkayla last year, she got absolutely HUGE to the point where her clothes literally didnt fit her any more.

Yet on the other hand the guys seem not to stack on weight but actually manage to get even more buff in the house. There are female exceptions of course like Cat who becomes more beautiful everyday.

What is it with the girls? Is it laziness? Lack of self control? Their ugly personalities manifesting itself physically? What is it?

Well, there are worse things in life than stacking on some pounds. Like being a mean-minded, ignorant, hopelessly superficial, misogynist.

Its just a tv show, where I would rather see attractive people. Its quite disappointing that these women choose to let themselves go and look less than their best. All because they cannot do simple things like regulate what they eat and/are too lazy to exercise a decent amount. All this 'womens biology' stuff is just a complete cop out. Leo wouldnt look the way he does without having the discipline to eat correctly and do hard workouts.

Once again female housemates have become porkers since being in the house. Already Skye and Sandra have become fatty fat fat fats, with Priya not far behind (alothough she was a little oompa loompa to begin). Exactly same thing happened with Mikkayla last year, she got absolutely HUGE to the point where her clothes literally didnt fit her any more.

Yet on the other hand the guys seem not to stack on weight but actually manage to get even more buff in the house. There are female exceptions of course like Cat who becomes more beautiful everyday.

What is it with the girls? Is it laziness? Lack of self control? Their ugly personalities manifesting itself physically? What is it?
Ouch.gif

Its just a tv show, where I would rather see attractive people. Its quite disappointing that these women choose to let themselves go and look less than their best. All because they cannot do simple things like regulate what they eat and/are too lazy to exercise a decent amount. All this 'womens biology' stuff is just a complete cop out. Leo wouldnt look the way he does without having the discipline to eat correctly and do hard workouts.

Let's be real for a moment.
None of the women in there are by any stretch of the imagination 'fat'.
Plus, they're not cardboard cutouts or airbrushed pictures in whatever crusty-paged magazine view you have of what real women are or should be.
Perhaps you'll even get to touch a real woman one day for yourself if you venture out of your basement long enough.

Its just a tv show, where I would rather see attractive people.

Well I think BB benefits most from interesting, diverse, colourful people with distinctive personalities - and they come in all shapes and sizes (and ages). If all you care about is how good people look in their swimmers, you might as well watch it on mute. I might also point out that not all of the guys are gym junkies - obviously you don't find the less than perfect male HMs a personal affront like you do the females. Perhaps you can judge both genders equally, or have a more balanced set of criteria than just the superficial ones.

FYI the female body isn't designed/doesn't exist for your viewing pleasure xox

(P.S. how can something like biology be a cop out, honestly?)

Seriously @Tim at what point does your "we must be nice to all noobs" policy end?

Bloody hell

And @QTC@WAIFU#1 you should be ashamed of yourself. YOU are the exact reason that people like me left when the whole Anonymous thing turned into the scourge y'all have become. You troll for the sake of it. So not how it was back then. LEL to you cunts.

Pick a fucking lane or at least seek daylight. Too obvious now and it breaks my heart how embarrassing y'all have made it including that idiot Constass Jaypeg. Just an absolute embarrassment.

Admit you want to have people to chat with about BBAU... it's not going to break your supposed cred with losers who can't even sustain one BBAU thread over there.

.... wow.... you really are a nasty piece of work .... not surprised you are stanning for sCat .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back