Skip to main content

The Circle on Netflix

I do think returning to a final 4 rather than final 5 might leave slightly less room for manipulation - and getting someone like Nick out before the final rather than him finishing in 5th place is probably more satisfying for the viewer.
I don’t think another blocking would have resulted in Nick being knocked out before the final. The odds were against Kai and James at that point… James was only elevated in the final due to tactical voting as both Ashley/Matt and Isabella/Sophia both rated Nick lower than they otherwise would have.

I don’t think another blocking would have resulted in Nick being knocked out before the final. The odds were against Kai and James at that point… James was only elevated in the final due to tactical voting as both Ashley/Matt and Isabella/Sophia both rated Nick lower than they otherwise would have.
Good point. Possible then that Nick conceding in one of those final blockings to lose someone he was aligned with may have upped his ranking.

Good point. Possible then that Nick conceding in one of those final blockings to lose someone he was aligned with may have upped his ranking.
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING. James' concessions ended up winning him the game. Nick appeared to have all the power and got punished for it.

That could be good news though as it finally opens it up to have versions around the world - although maybe the moment has passed.

That could be good news though as it finally opens it up to have versions around the world - although maybe the moment has passed.
Considering it was more economical to centralize production in the UK rather and simply fly in the cast/crew from wherever I think it’s unlikely. Unlike BB they can’t just relocate without significant investment.

Netflix have a history of dumping shows after a handful of series and I’m surprised that it’s even made it to 5 series. I think the time has definitely passed.

Last edited:
Sad. Though it’s a little fucked up that she’s using this to get subs on Patreon.

2FA083A0-F726-4485-89D7-1657E46D61BB.jpeg
C088E80B-0ED9-4801-AF88-F9B902D6179A.jpeg

990125BF-4ACA-4F6A-9FCC-223174175A95.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow that thumbnail of her going to take the ring off is very dramatic and clickbaity. This is sad but I agree it’s pretty fucked up to use your kids in a pic announcing something like that and then asking people to pay to hear why.
Comment from Reddit:

I managed to catch a few of the comments before she turned them off, people were commenting saying it was clickbait and asking why she had updated their family Instagram with pics of her with Trevor this week if they'd broken up. She responded to a couple saying she wasn't lying then turned off comments fairly quickly.

When I saw the post I honestly thought it was a joke… The fact that she was saying go to Patreon to find out was just so absurd it couldn’t be true. I saw her comment saying that she wouldn’t lie about this and when I went to see the 200+ comments on the post they were gone. This has to be a new low for influencer antics.

Heh. I only just realised that there is an "Afterparty" special on Netflix for the second season of the show which isn't listed with the rest of the episodes... Have they done these for any of the other series? Could only find one for S2 on there, at least in my region.

Heh. I only just realised that there is an "Afterparty" special on Netflix for the second season of the show which isn't listed with the rest of the episodes... Have they done these for any of the other series? Could only find one for S2 on there, at least in my region.
It appears just season 2.

That $100k prize clearly not stretching far. Typical click bait nonsense. "WE BROKE UP... a chocolate bar"

Looks like we’re headed for a March premier for Season 4. Too Hot to Handle is premiering in January and Love is Blind is rumoured to be premiering in February… Knowing that season 5 is already filmed a March premiere would leave a 5/6 month gap between the series if they follow a similar spring/fall release schedule.

The new season mustn't be too far away. I noticed last night that The Circle is listed under the 'Coming Soon' section on Netflix.

Seems to line up with your theory Kingston.

The new season mustn't be too far away. I noticed last night that The Circle is listed under the 'Coming Soon' section on Netflix.

Seems to line up with your theory Kingston.
My guess is March 16th as the earliest we’ll see a premiere depending on the gap they want to leave with the end of Love is Blind and if they stick to the Wednesday drop schedule from the previous two series. I tend to lean towards at least a week gap so more than likely it would be the 23rd or 30th.

Back