Skip to main content

The Circle on Netflix

My speculation had been off as here we are at the end of March and still no announcement. That said if they follow the same release schedule as Season 2 the first episode dump should be April 13th, with the cast reveal some time next week.

4 weeks then - not too long.

P.S. I still think the look "The Circle" had in the first UK series is better than what followed in season 2 and the US version. Always found that "Alert!" graphic horribly cheap, even though it is now somewhat iconic.

Seems this is going to be loaded with reality stars with Spicy V from BB Can and Brett from BB20, plus some Love Islanders and Survivors too. May just be rumours but a shame if they are going down this route - create your own reality stars, don't trade off others.

Seems this is going to be loaded with reality stars with Spicy V from BB Can and Brett from BB20, plus some Love Islanders and Survivors too. May just be rumours but a shame if they are going down this route - create your own reality stars, don't trade off others.

I mean I'd be with a one off special appearance like Chloe was in Season 2. Cely Vazquez is one of the reasons I stuck with the second series of Love Island US for as long as I did and I guess she'd be fun to watch in The Circle. Victoria as well. I can't say as much for the rumoured males... One I've never heard of and the other is just a disposable meathead I think we can do without seeing again. Casting from other reality shows is nothing but pure laziness.

I just checked Cely’s IG and unless she had someone posting for her while she was in the UK for filming there are no noticeable gaps.

Just over a week now until the premiere and I’m a little shocked we don’t yet have a cast reveal or a trailer.

So it looks like speculation about what “spicy” meant was WAY off. No indication of any of the rumoured names taking part.

I’m unsure if it’s the real Mel B and Emma Bunton as we don’t get a clear shot of thier faces.

I can't seem to decide if I believe that its actually them or if it will just be someone catfishing as them like we had with "Lance Bass" in the second season. Either way it seems that whoever it ends up being that their profile will be using their photos since there is that shot of someone screaming "Oh my god" in a Union Jack dress (from the 1997 Brit Awards), so there will be some sort of Spice Girls-themed party at the very least.

Whatever is happening I don’t think it’s a twist Netflix has used before. I’m leaning towards it being the real Mel B and Emma and the twist being similar to Richard Madley. I’ve been way off with my speculation about this series so who the fuck knows 💁🏼‍♂️. I’m just glad the core group is newbies.

Back