Skip to main content

the blog about Ed

His family are deluded :S

Tsk tsk tsk. His family are his family. So it's best to just say they're seeing him from a very subjective and protective point of view, they can't be objective about it like we can. Of course they would protest. We don't know him like they do and they don't see what we see.

This forum has become so filled with pathetic Tim/Mikkayla fan girls it's bias has gotten out of hand.

If you can't see how Tim has been trying to take Ed down you're just deluded.

All i see you fan girls on these forums say is how smart Tim is and how dumb Ed is. Ed had to end his AFL career early and then became a successful player manager, while Tim took 10 bloody years to complete a simple Uni degree, who's the dumb one here?

Jade fan girls are just as bad.

This forum has become so filled with pathetic Tim/Mikkayla fan girls it's bias has gotten out of hand.

All i see you fan girls on these forums say is how smart Tim is and how dumb Ed is. Ed had to end his AFL career early and then became a successful player manager, while Tim took 10 bloody years to complete a simple Uni degree, who's the dumb one here?

You might be the dumb one for judging people's intelligence based on how fast they finish a uni degree. But maybe you can prove me wrong if you explain how on earth Tim is trying to take Ed down? And why would he need to take him down..? Ed is not a threat to him in any way.

And what about the weeks of embarrassing behaviour she has exhibited?
yeah I'm sure they will tell her that as well LOL but I think once she finds out what Ed (and his family) was really thinking/saying she will realise that there isn't a future together after all? If Ed leaves before her, she will probably pine for him until she leaves the house.

I agree so much! Why on earth do they think those three were popular and people just FORGOT to vote for them because they assumed they'd be safe? I could understand if it happened once .. but three people? Catch on already.

I also don't like how they said Ed DESERVES to win. That's so entitled.

They are also clueless about Jade. They can't get it into their heads that she is the reason Ed is there. The information just wont go through. They want her gone. They think Ed is super interesting on his own. I thought by now they'd be thanking Jade for keeping Ed in the game .. instead they just refuse to accept reality. And why would you want somebody gone who is his friend and on his side? I don't think they understand how this game works.

I also don't like that they are sort of cheating with the Win A Date With Ed. It's just manipulative. Ed should try to win on his own.

I have a feeling when Jade leaves the house that her family and friends will set her straight about Ed.

I hope so! Her friends in the house sure are not helping. Somebody really needs to have a talk with the girl. Maybe nobody talks to her about stuff like this and that's why she is clueless.

Eds brother is an absolute douchebag.
The blog is cringeworthy, as was the "win a date with ed" contest.
The brother badly wants his 50k, but he sure as hell ain't going to get it.
Ed doesn't have a snowflakes chance in hell at winning..and the sheer desperation of his brother to get support for ed is laughable.
Even down to his brother tweeting random celebrities asking for help.
Umm, no amount of campaigning on the outside or retweets from celebrities will make Ed interesting.
He is as appealing as giraffe poo smeared on toast, he is no Prince Charming, he is quite the opposite.
It just really confirms the stigma that "attractive" people have no personality..even though I honestly can't see his attractiveness at all.
Drew is way better looking, as is Tim. Ed is average at best..and has the personality of a pine-cone.

Ed rejecting jade will actually be his downfall.
He was once around the middle of the BBAU housemate popularity tracker, and ever since he brought jade with him into the eviction top 6, his popularity dropped to mot hated housemate, and he lost his "prince charming" shtick.
He will never get it back now, that'll be his demise.
Silly idiot would actually be more liked if he actually treated jade right, there are more female viewers than males. He just keeps digging the hole deeper..

He is as appealing as giraffe poo smeared on toast, he is no Prince Charming, he is quite the opposite.
It just really confirms the stigma that "attractive" people have no personality..even though I honestly can't see his attractiveness at all.
Drew is way better looking, as is Tim. Ed is average at best..and has the personality of a pine-cone.

ROFL at this! Totally agree that personality can turn people off and do away with any attraction. It's a pity she doesn't see it but I hope she comes to her senses when she gets out in the real world

Maddie may finally open Jade's eyes sooner than that
If she accomplishes nothing else in the house I really hope she does that. Yes it'll hurt Jade at the moment but she's only 22... her whole thing about never finding another guy like him is just so gratingly naive for someone in an environment like that, especially when we know things she doesn't. She's a gorgeous, lovely, very street smart girl with her whole life ahead of her ffs!! This is the best she thinks she can do or is he merely the only somewhat normal guy she's come across since moving back to Australia and working in a pub?! I don't want to see her get her heart stomped on but this whole Ed thing is just making her look silly now, no matter how much people can try to blame it solely on Ed leading her on.

If she accomplishes nothing else in the house I really hope she does that. Yes it'll hurt Jade at the moment but she's only 22... her whole thing about never finding another guy like him is just so gratingly naive for someone in an environment like that, especially when we know things she doesn't. She's a gorgeous, lovely, very street smart girl with her whole life ahead of her ffs!! This is the best she thinks she can do or is he merely the only somewhat normal guy she's come across since moving back to Australia and working in a pub?! I don't want to see her get her heart stomped on but this whole Ed thing is just making her look silly now, no matter how much people can try to blame it solely on Ed leading her on.
yeah I agree:)
Jade is actually 23 now....she is around the same age as Boog.

exactly which blog are you talking about?

If I had to guess I would say it took Tim 10 years cause he was bored and found more interesting things to do that focus on studying, not cause he didn't have the smarts.

Some of the smartest and more successful people I know didn't even finish school.

Back