Skip to main content

the blog about Ed

kbomb247

Have many others checked out the little brother/big brother blog?? It's one thing (and quite understandable) for it to paint Ed in a positive light and be biased towards him, but is it just me, or are many of the comments made about other HMs complete bollocks?? Eg Tim allegedly trying to bring Ed down (when Ed had failed to do the same weeks earlier)...the 'cool group' (Heidi/Caleb/Matt/etc) evictees being evicted because they were "popular" and "favourites" and people "forgot to vote". Um, NO!! They were evicted because they were rude & obnoxious (Heidi), boring (Caleb) & controlling/boring/sexist (Matt). Do you think that the same comments about them being "popular" would have been made if they weren't Ed's friends? His family are deluded :S

where sleeping tablets don't work, i resort to reading anything about Mr Ed. Does the job perfectly.

where sleeping tablets don't work, i resort to reading anything about Mr Ed. Does the job perfectly.

Ha!! Apparently his sister finds it "frustrating" when people label Ed as boring, because "he's anything but". WEEEELLL excuse me...we can only go by what we are shown, and by how little of himself Ed gives away. Other than lifting weights, drunkenly kissing Jade and leading her on when sober, there is no substance to his on-air persona whatsoever. His actions (towards Jade, in his 'housemate diary' and on other occasions, overall lack of interesting conversations/actions) reek of him holding back and flying under the radar on purpose...what else are we meant to think?

Have many others checked out the little brother/big brother blog?? It's one thing (and quite understandable) for it to paint Ed in a positive light and be biased towards him, but is it just me, or are many of the comments made about other HMs complete bollocks?? Eg Tim allegedly trying to bring Ed down (when Ed had failed to do the same weeks earlier)...the 'cool group' (Heidi/Caleb/Matt/etc) evictees being evicted because they were "popular" and "favourites" and people "forgot to vote". Um, NO!! They were evicted because they were rude & obnoxious (Heidi), boring (Caleb) & controlling/boring/sexist (Matt). Do you think that the same comments about them being "popular" would have been made if they weren't Ed's friends? His family are deluded :S

I wouldn't expect anything else from his family. There isn't a lot they can say to make Ed look good so the only way they can give him a chance at winning is by making everyone else look bad.

He holds back so much even in the published diaries the others all talked about how the experience affected them while Ed just gave his thoughts on the others. Nothing personal at all. He may well be fun outside ( doubtful ) but he keeps himself very guarded in the house.

I don't see why people find him attractive,he has a blank stare like there is nothing there and his mumbling drives me insane...I can't understand one word he says.

His treatment of Jade is appalling,if he doesn't want to be with her then it's hands off buddy!! Send him to the glue factory ala Tim already.Even the sugar sisters have more depth than he does

Ed,s father is a Dr and his mother is a nurse. I read an article about it when he had one of his football injuries.

Has there been any advertising this week for another 'Win a date with Ed'? I'm guessing since all those girls proved they spent $50, that Ed will have to follow through with his date?

Has there been any advertising this week for another 'Win a date with Ed'? I'm guessing since all those girls proved they spent $50, that Ed will have to follow through with his date?

Apparently Jade's mum entered 87 times, she's going to bequest her prize to Jade in case he renegs on the wedding, um, dinner date she's arranged after the show....

This forum has become so filled with pathetic Tim/Mikkayla fan girls it's bias has gotten out of hand.

If you can't see how Tim has been trying to take Ed down you're just deluded.

All i see you fan girls on these forums say is how smart Tim is and how dumb Ed is. Ed had to end his AFL career early and then became a successful player manager, while Tim took 10 bloody years to complete a simple Uni degree, who's the dumb one here?

Ed had to end his AFL career early and then became a successful player manager, while Tim took 10 bloody years to complete a simple Uni degree, who's the dumb one here?

That is in NO way an indication of how dumb a person is. There are different types of intelligence sure, but the time it takes a person to complete a uni degree is not a way of measuring it. I half agreed with your post until I read that.

That is in NO way an indication of how dumb a person is. There are different types of intelligence sure, but the time it takes a person to complete a uni degree is not a way of measuring it.

Hear, hear. A person working full-time and, as a result, doing 1-2 subjects a time, could easily take a long time to complete a degree.

I am in no way measuring how long it takes someone to finish a degree. I just cannot stand Ed plain and simple. He is about as interesting as watching grass grow. Eye candy, sure but mental stimulation? I got nothing

Back